Post Date February 23, 2018 @ 11:17 AM

Amy
Admin
No. of posts: 2557
Posted on: Only Tease
February 23, 2018 @ 11:17 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Happy Friday Everybody!

Here is your update for this week...

Kinky Kayla was in the studio on Monday and Tuesday shooting for Art-Lingerie, Layered-Nylons, Only-Costumes, Only-Sportswear, OnlyTease, Only-Opaques and Only-Secretaries. Juicy Jemma Louise was in the studio on Monday shooting for OnlyTease, Only-Opaques and OnlySilkandSatin. Mysterious Mia S was in on Tuesday shooting for OnlyTase, Only-Opaques and Art-Lingerie. Raunchy Rosie W shot for OnlyTease, Only-Secretaries, OnlySilkandSatin and Only-Costumes on Wednesday. Naughty Natalia X was in the studio on Thursday and back again today shooting for OnlyTease, Only-Opaques, OnlySilkandSatin, Art-Lingerie and Only-Costumes. Gorgeous Rebecca G is also back in the studio today shooting for OnlyTease, Only-Opaques, Only-Sportswear and Only-Secretaries.

Next week...

Smoking hot Stacey P will be in the studio on Monday and Tuesday shooting for OnlyTease, Only-Costumes, OnlySilkandSatin, Only-Sportswear and Layered-Nylons. A new model, sexy Sarah Hart, will be in the studio shooting her debut for OnlyTease, OnlySilkandSatin and Only-Costumes on Monday. Another stunning new model, Mia D, will be in the studio on Tuesday, shooting her debut for OnlyTease, Only-Secretaries and Only-Costumes. On Wednesday, saucy Suzi will be shooting for OnlyTease, Only-Opaques and OnlySilkandSatin. Luscious Layla May will be in the studio on Thursday and Friday shooting for OnlyTease, Only-Secretaries, Only-Costumes, Only-Opaques, OnlySilkandSatin, Only-Sportswear and Layered-Nylons. We will have another newbie hottie, Heather Kaye, shooting her debut on Friday for OnlyTease, Only-Opaques and Only-Costumes!

As always, all of the above is subject to change.

Have a great weekend everybody!

Amy

BigBob
No. of posts: 2210
Posted on: Public Forum
February 23, 2018 @ 4:37 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Welcome back @Amy.

Rick2
No. of posts: 2817
February 24, 2018 @ 12:30 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Three new models in one week ! How many will make it ?

>>> The Brits are getting yellow snow .

(must be the EU pissing on Britain)

Rick2
February 24, 2018 @ 12:49 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Heather Kaye : might be her purpleport.com/portfolio/heatherkay1/  From Preston >> looks like same Liverpool/Manchester/Leeds area.

Can't find anything on Sarah Hart , and Mia D is not much to go on >>> Cue IC !

BigBob
No. of posts: 2210
February 24, 2018 @ 1:39 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

^ Dunno, maybe @IC is in another mysterious quiet spell. But the return of Amy to updating should being him around.

Rick2
February 24, 2018 @ 1:53 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

IC posted 6 h ago and updated the FCS , so not really a "mysterious quiet spell" , BB . Hanotaux has been quiet but he's posting on his blog.

Hanotaux
No. of posts: 30729
February 24, 2018 @ 3:30 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

^ Haven't had much to talk about recently on the public pages... Sometimes saying nothing is better than saying something insignificant...8-)

Keep a look out though, planning some post updates in a couple of hours....;-)

I am looking forward to all the models next week though... Stacey and Suzi are such legit hotties, and the new models look so promising as well.  That Heather Kaye looks potentially like "the next Maria"...

Lasted edited February 24, 2018 @ 3:32 AM. Edited 2 times
Rick2
February 24, 2018 @ 3:44 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

^ They might wait 'tll Monday for the samples , depending how bored at home in the weekend Paul already is

No pics posted of the other 2 new ones in the members' forum ?

Hanotaux
No. of posts: 30729
February 24, 2018 @ 3:51 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

They both look really promising.  I can see both Mia and Sara being massive stars here...

Mia...  (Seems to be of a bit Asian background)... https://twitter.com/MiaGirlSoho

Sara Hart....  She looks like she might be quite "regular" and frequent as well... http://www.girlmanagementuk.com/portfolio_page/sarah/

Rick2
February 24, 2018 @ 4:04 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

^ Thanks , now we don't have to wait . Indeed looking promising . I like Zoey King the best  . OAS is a bit slow so far with new models this year , only 3 which could change to 6 this week .

IC
No. of posts: 17718
February 24, 2018 @ 8:25 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Mia Ford ♡

@MiaGirlSoho Follows you

ᴡᴇʟsʜ-ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀɴ ᴇxʜɪʙɪᴛɪᴏɴɪsᴛ | ɢʟᴀᴍᴏᴜʀ | ᴘᴀɢᴇ 3 | ≫ᴀʟᴛᴇʀ ᴇɢᴏ @niafaraway ≫✨lana@girlmanagementuk.com for bookings ≫🌹Instagram: @miagirlsoho

London, England

Sarah Hart McGilvray

@SarahGirlSoho

Represented exclusively by @girlsoho, please contact lana@girlmanagementuk.com for Bookings

Instagram.com/sarahgirlsoho

Joined October 2017

Instagram.com/miagirlsoho

Joined January 2018

Heather Kay

@hkayleyland

Dancer | Model | London | Liverpool | Instagram: heatherkay_

London, England

Joined December 2016

Heather Kay

@heatherkayxx

Glamour Model and S66TV Daytime https://www.onlyfans.com/heatherkayxx 

North West, England

instagram.com/heatherkayxx

Joined December 2017

Yes Mia D is part Welsh / part Korean according to her twitter so rather exotic looking. Sarah Hart looks gorgeous too and of course Heather Kaye.

My main concern/big worry about Heather Kaye (Heather Kay), is what it says under her Purpleport References for her, ie, had shoots in last two months with three different photographers and did not show up to any of them. Probably the worst set of references I have ever seen on a models purpleport portfolio. Also most images look so photoshopped/airbrushed/tampered with it's difficult to really appreciate her in a natural way like she will (if she turns up) be shot at OAS.

Heather reminds me a bit of ROXY (Roxy Drummond - welsh natural beauty) who already shoots for OAS

Heather Kay‏ @heatherkayxx 29 Dec 2017

http://Instagram.com/heatherkayxx  #love #red #redlips #glamour #glamorous #glamourshots #glamourmodel #hairdressermagic #evening #model #photooftheday #swag #happy #happygirlsaretheprettiest #heavenly #sensual #yeah #artnude #brunette #naked #instaglam #naturallight

Now, if, and I say IF the lovely trio of debutantes make it into the studio/mansion this week (weather doesnt look great though), then yes it will double the number of newcomers in 2018 and bring the total from 1st December 2017 up to 7.

Lasted edited February 24, 2018 @ 9:23 AM. Edited 4 times
Rick2
February 24, 2018 @ 9:35 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

^ I was counting from 2018 , per year like your 5 year newcomers chart ,I presume . Are any of the new ones this year your suggestions ?   If you look at the pics on www.instagram.com/miagirlsoho/ , she reminds me of a young Maggie Q , the actress www.imdb.com/name/nm0702572/ .

IC
February 24, 2018 @ 10:45 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Whilst I did post model requests for both Mia D and Sarah Hart (Tilly from Daily Star Page 3) back on 15th January 2018, both of these are newcomers with GM (GirlManagement) and Lana Parker their Head Booker always contacts OAS directly when she gets newbies and whilst no-one else on the forums was aware of them when I posted, PDL did reply saying he was already 2 weeks ahead of me, ie, that GM had already notified him of them and had made bookings with them. Basically they were both in the diary pending official FCS announcements which took place last few days. So in answer to your question kind of yes and no, if that makes sense.

Heather Kay(e) though was not on my radar until OAS posted the FCS for her.

It should also be noted that I also posted a model request for another newcomer Elsa (shoots for OAS in March) on 22nd January 2018 and once again as for Mia D and Sarah Hart, she is also with GM so suspect OAS were ahead of me on that one as well LOL !!!

PS .... My 5 Year Newcomer Chart runs from 1st December - 30th November for each year shown to sync with MOTY/NOTY contests, although OAS moved the goalposts on the ones for 2017, ie, ignored December 2016 shoots, and just went with Jan 2017-Nov 2017 for the first time. I still go with the original 12 month timeframe from 1st Dec 2017 - 30th Nov 2018 so everyone is included that should be.

Lasted edited February 24, 2018 @ 10:51 AM. Edited 1 time
Rick2
February 24, 2018 @ 11:06 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

^ Yes makes sence. So GirlManagement is doing a good job ... in managing girls .

Mmm , Elsa likes nudist camps . Trekked across France and Spain , so a bit like these two cuties :

Scarlot & Rachelle

IC
February 24, 2018 @ 12:13 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Indeed, but in the past a lot of the GM newcomers have also had a habit of changing their minds at last minute about shooting for OAS, resulting in 'no shows' so providing the weather doesnt affect them all and they try and make their shoots then it will all be good.

I prefer it when OAS books the models on a direct basis as they tend to show up more than not when they are not represented by a third party/agent.

Maybe a bit of a generalisation but the stats/history does tend to support this scenario.

Keep your fingers crossed all goes well next week, but don't be surprised if it doesn't.

BTW, I still have loads of model requests I hope will come to fruition, eg,

Jess Black 

Delia Rose

Lola Stars

Charliee Rose

Scarlett Foxett

Jasmine Love

Jessica Jay

Crystal Delamare

Jade Tayla

Kiki Daniels

Hannah Brooks

Kylie Rose

to name just a few plus a number of rebook/comeback requests for the following OAS Models

Jay    Millie     Jamie Jones  

Rick2
February 24, 2018 @ 1:45 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

^ Some nice ones !  Maybe you should have started a modelling agency .... well years ago , cause now they're flying more and more solo .

Look who turned up on Millie's twitter : Lauren Louise ! I see her often with other models .     Sensual ...

IC
February 24, 2018 @ 3:37 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Well as we have previously discovered and discussed Lauren Louise is one very busy lady who seems to have her fingers in a lot of pies (and other ladies as well, not in a bad way), so seeing her with Millie comes as no surprise to me. What does come as a big surprise is how Millie seems to have dropped right off the OAS radar despite the fact she is/and has been regularly modelling (although there was a short period of time when I think we were told she might be taking a break or retiring from it), but that has long past.

Glad you approve of some of my model requests above and rebook prompters/requests.

As for being a model agent myself in years gone past, that has never been on my bucket list. I like to promote/support the lovely ladies but I am not comfortable with profiteering financially from such activity as that means my mindset is driven by business needs and I prefer to just do it for the fun of it. I like being just another punter that enjoys what they do and it's a bonus if they get a shoot from any suggestion/requests I may have made to various clients. I do it when I want to do it and do not feel pressurred or constrained to do it which would be the case if I had a 'business/commission' head on. It's like mixing a hobby/past-time with a job. That's when the conflicts start and I would hate to get to the point where I didn't enjoy doing it, or the buzz I get from it because I ended up becoming infatuated, obsessed and focused with making money to pay the bills from it.

I have the 'freedom' (if not the financial reward), and to be perfectly honest in this regard I am very satisfied and happy with the end result, especially if it translates into a shoot booking for one of my recommendations/suggestions. Happiness is not always dependant on money or financial gain. Sometimes happiness just relies on simple things like passion, time, etc, and the reward is seeing what they do, and seeing their smiles.

Lasted edited February 24, 2018 @ 3:39 PM. Edited 1 time
Rick2
February 24, 2018 @ 3:59 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

^ It's not for me to approve your suggested models , that's Paul's job , I just know ( looking at the bold lettered models on your 5 year chart) that you have a good taste in models . You even suggested a Czech : 2016 Mia S , or is that an error ?    Layla May & Rachel H (Suzi) , both coming next week are also yours.

I didn't suggest you opening an agency , was for financial gain , just that you're so good at selecting models. But I get what you mean with "mixing a hobby/past-time with a job".

Did you see on the link to twitter.com/hayleyssecrets on your twitter : Holly Jade with a recent date ( Jan 9th) . Maybe an old pic ...or she is modelling again ?

IC
February 24, 2018 @ 4:39 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Yeah of course it is down to Paul PDL to approve the models and book them but it's also nice when others provide feedback as part of the whole process too, not just for me but PDL as well.

I would like to think I have good taste in women and generally speaking have an inkling of who I think makes a good teaser for OAS or has the potential to given the opportunity. It's nice to see many I have suggested in the past still shooting for the brand as next weeks shoot schedule shows with Suzi and Layla May to name but two.

When I suggested Mia S (Mia Sol) 13th October 2015 her twitter at the time stated she was a Czech model based in London. She might now have returned to her homeland and does tours of the UK  instead but back in 2015 she was basically UK based.

I think the set that Holly Jade has recently been loaded up on SkinTightGlamour/HayleysSecrets is one that Paul Egan (owner of STG/HS), has probably had in the locker from her original shoot for them way back when. I am not sure what current status is of HJ.

Lasted edited February 24, 2018 @ 5:24 PM. Edited 2 times
Posts 1 to 19 of 19