Topic Originator:   Amy
Post Date March 2, 2018 @ 12:58 PM

Amy
Admin
No. of posts: 2557
Posted on: Only Tease
March 2, 2018 @ 12:58 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Happy Friday everybody

Hope everybody is okay in the snow! Really sorry to say that the studio had to shut down this week because of it

On Monday, smoking hot Stacey P was in the studio shooting for OnlyTease and Only-Costumes, but Im afraid was unable to shoot on the second day. new model Sera Williams (changed her name) shot her debut for OnlyTease, Only-Costumes and OnlySilkandSatin. I'm afraid the models throughout the rest of the week had to be cancelled but have been rebooked for later dates

Hopefully the snow will have cleared over the weekend so that next week can go ahead...

Petra V and Samantha Wales will be in on Monday and Tuesday next week. Petra V will be shooting for OnlyTease, Only-Opaques, Only-Secretaries, OnlySilkandSatin, Only-Sportswear and Art-Lingerie. Samantha Wales will be shooting for OnlyTease, Only-Secretaries Layered-Nylons, Only-Opaques, Only-Costumes and Art-Lingerie. On Wednesday, Rosie Rees will be in shooting for OnlyTease, Only-Secretaries, Only-Costumes and Only-Sportswear. Kay will be in on Thursday and Friday to shoot for OnlyTease, Only-Opaques, Only-Secretaries, OnlySilkandSatin, Only-Costumes, Only-Sportswear and Layered-Nylons. Gina B will be in on Friday to shoot for OnlyTease, Only-Secretaries and Only-Sportswear

All of the above is subject to change

Have a great weekend everybody

Amy

BigBob
No. of posts: 2210
Posted on: Public Forum
March 2, 2018 @ 5:05 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Thanks for the update.

Rick2
No. of posts: 2817
March 5, 2018 @ 12:29 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

And it's Zoey King week ! Model of the month bonus www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Zoey-King

Rick2
No. of posts: 2817
March 5, 2018 @ 1:41 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

I wonder if weekend shoots are going to be in the next weekly update , compensating for the lost days last week . Maybe Abigail , Jo E and Tess are already packing Or they could just make 11 or 12 sets a day , but more video's ... they are easier and only take about 10 minutes to shoot . Not sure whether the models would like that .

BigBob
No. of posts: 2210
March 5, 2018 @ 9:19 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

@R2 - My impression is they're still picking up the pieces. Dear @Amy still sounds a bit under the weather. Also, I think the idea was to re-book at later dates and those would surely be conducted as though they are normal shoots. As for showing up in the updates, my guess is when the re-booked shoots finally show up, they'll appear in the weekly update.

But, then, what do I know? I'm just a farm boy from the Great Plains.

Posts 1 to 5 of 5