Custom

These are going on Only-Opaques.com

Custom

These are going on Only-Secretaries.com

Hanotaux
No. of posts: 29706
Posted on: Only Tease
March 8, 2018 @ 6:06 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

OH wow, Kay is so hot and pretty and there is so much to say and like about this shoot.  Thanks so much Kara for letting Kay wear one of my new leotards I've sent in.  She looks absolutely STUNNING in it and she is such a pretty girl.   All of these sets look so fantastic.  The beautiful french-maid is so femme, especially with those white tights, and I think I see the hand of Stephen Allen in this shoot too.

Kay is such a beautiful girl and so easily one of my very favorites of all time.  She is so sexy and so alluring.  She's so all-around-pretty and certainly a major contender for my favorite current model.  I love the new leotard I've sent in too, especially how you can see all of her beautiful and impressive boobies through it too.. So hot !!  It was worth it to send in.  I can't wait to FT that set and all the others... Thanks !!  Kay is so beautiful.

She's so "girl next door" too... I just love her shy voice !!

btw, she did videos again too !!  So cute !  I can't wait to see her back on video.  I may try a custom again for her too if she could do a video, since this would be different than a photoset and perhaps could happen for me with the kind of set I'd do for her... Thanks !!...  Also can't wait for Day 2.  She's such a top beauty.

BigBob
No. of posts: 1938
Posted on: Public Forum
March 8, 2018 @ 8:09 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

First, Kay looks as wholesome as it seems her voice is, too.

^ What's interesting is her tights or whatever show off her sexy legs. And the more observant among us will notice that her nipples leave quite an impression even through that sweater. She has great boobies and she might be turned on wearing an outit specified for a custom as opposed to just another shoot where she picked out a top and bottom on her own.

Hanotaux
No. of posts: 29706
Posted on: Only Tease
March 8, 2018 @ 9:28 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

^  LOL, Bob, I know...:D  Why do you think I posted that pic...;-)  That Burgundy leotard is one of the new ones I've sent in too for the wardrobe.  Kay looks amazing in it.  With that "nipple effect," the temptation is going to sorely be there for such girls to go "braless" for future customs !!...8-)

Love her voice too... she is so sweet (and Bethany too).

Lasted edited March 8, 2018 @ 9:28 PM. Edited 1 time
Posts 1 to 4 of 4