Posts 1 to 8 of 8   
Thread Topic: Shoot samples from Kara Carter's March 2018 shoot
Topic Originator:   Paul L
Post Date March 7, 2018 @ 6:04 PM

Paul L
No. of posts: 11832
Posted on: Only Tease
March 7, 2018 @ 6:04 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Kara was covering for todays cancelled shoot with Rosie Rees. And yes only 5 sets now, but also spent time playing around with some other ideas for social media and she also did a studio tour that should be added in due course. She will also still be doing her April date. 

These are going on OnlyTease.com

Custom

Custom

IC
No. of posts: 16970
March 7, 2018 @ 6:16 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

OMG ... thanks for these shoot samples and other news on what Kara has been up to today.

Firstly ... DAT body !!!!

Is it just me or are her boobs getting bigger because they look absolutely breastacular (+)(+) :-P

Really excited to see these sets when they get processed and uploaded as all instant FT's for sure. Also excited to see the new studio tour video she has also produced today as well. Five sets only but woah they are all quality and obviously the team has been very productive today with everything they have done so my deep appreciation and thanks to all, and personal thanks to Kara herself  for stepping in at such notice to cover for Rosie who wasnt able to make her shoot today who we all hope will return soon when she can.

Chicken dinner today's a winner !!!

:D

BigBob
No. of posts: 1938
Posted on: Public Forum
March 7, 2018 @ 7:54 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

In a coupla hours I'll begin making weenie beanies. Prolly only BigH will know what that is, it being a New World dish.

Dunno, but @R2 has been a bit quiet. Maybe that rough-n-tumble post about color saturation or whatnot has nonplussed him. Hmmm.

Rick2
No. of posts: 2484
March 7, 2018 @ 11:52 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

"Breastacular"    I wonder if the house tour will be a podcast or a behind the scenes video.

What me quiet ? No not really . I have teflon skin , nothing sticks to it , not even rude replies. My message was received , and then ignored as you can see in some of Kara's and yesterdays pic's of Samantha W.

BigBob
March 8, 2018 @ 12:24 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

@R2 - Heh, that's the approach I used to take back in the Cyber Club forum esp. when civil war would break out and the main members (measured in multiple dozens, vs here where we're like 5 or 6 guys) would be expected to take sides. That place was rough when these or those favorite Playmates came under fire by fans of others or when one fan clique would go after another. That happened a lot during the Forum's competitions, kinda like March Madness but with Playmates.

Gotta say, we all were dedicated fans of our special Playmates.

Rick2
No. of posts: 2484
March 8, 2018 @ 1:06 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

^ This is still a fun forum and I'm not attacking models , members or forum members , but when the camera dudes are getting sloppy again , it's fair to throw them a punch .

BigBob
March 8, 2018 @ 2:25 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

^ Yeah, keep 'em on their toes. Those shots were pretty lame.

Hanotaux
No. of posts: 29706
March 8, 2018 @ 3:24 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

:D  So cute !!  I love the "field hockey" and the secretary in black tights.  Kara is my favorite "ginger squad" girl of all time !! (followed closely in 2nd by Harley - now Lucie Kent !)

Posts 1 to 8 of 8