No. of posts: 1422
Posted on: Public Forum
January 31, 2018 @ 7:54 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Heh.

Rick2
No. of posts: 1809
February 1, 2018 @ 2:38 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Always a bit nervous when Dolly comes back . She turned into the dark road of tattoo's and she is not a real blond , comfirmed when you look at the carpet . I don't want her to do a "Summer" or "Brooke G" or go "Lauren the ex-stylist" on us. Blond is her " look" .

As far as I know , OAS doesn't sell momentos of models , so if you want a piece of Dolly , you have to go at her "garage sale " on twitter :

>> Dolly selling OAS lingerie ?

Btw , what is DM ?  .... Direct Mail ? www.abbreviations.com/DM

RobX
February 1, 2018 @ 7:06 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

I really like Dolly, some nice sets here. DM on twitter is "Direct Message" - the person you're messaging needs to follow you though.

Rick2
February 1, 2018 @ 7:33 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

^ Ah , thanks .   Didn't know that , I just look , no login or following . I guess i'm not going to get my hands on these then :

Again washed or not ?

If you look : twitter.com/dolly_model  , you get why she's called Bad Dolly . She's a lot into "toilet" pics .

Rick2
February 1, 2018 @ 7:39 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

At least Dolly is polite enough to twitter some pics from the OAS house in real time , not days after or just the usual uninteresting OnlyFans "stuff". We can see what's she's wearing for art-lingerie before the samples :

Hanotaux
No. of posts: 28447
Posted on: Only Tease
February 1, 2018 @ 2:01 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

:D

"Bad Dolly" is so cute.

Rick2
February 1, 2018 @ 3:06 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

I see "Mud" on Dolly's twitter and on some other models too . Mud aka IC is really keeping an eye on them . According to his graphic , Dolly was recommended by IC in 2016 .

IC
No. of posts: 15792
Posted on: Only Tease
February 1, 2018 @ 3:21 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

^ Guilty as charged !!!

Was chatting to Dolly for quite a while first thing this morning via DM at around 7.30am GMT before her Day 2 shoot started at 9.15am GMT today. Such a lovely lady. One of my model suggestions that came to fruition and worked out very well for all concerned. BTW, she instigated the chat/DM session and I was happy to respond/help her with her enquiry/favour she asked of me. Always happy to help the models anyway I can or where I am able to. She LOVES shooting for OAS/AL and thinks very highly of the whole set up and team at OT Towers/Studio and of course Kara the Stylist who she adores. Having Kara at the studio is a major plus for all the models as she is more than a stylist and has been and continues to be a model just like them as well so knows both sides of the discipline, and she is down to earth, lots of fun, great sense of humour, and has a slightly naughty, twinkle in the eye mischevious nature that I am sure helps the whole process.

Rick2
February 1, 2018 @ 3:40 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

They only start after 9 am ?   Kinda late when she spends the night there .  Speaking of Kara , I find her twitter more interesting than the official OAS twitter. twitter.com/ItsKaraCarter .

Posts 1 to 11 of 11