OnlyAllSites Public Forums - Shoot Samples Forum
Posts 1 to 10 of 10   
Thread Topic: Shoot Samples for Stephanie Bonham Carters October 2017 shoot - day 2
Topic Originator:   Amber
Post Date October 4, 2017 @ 8:28 AM

Amber
No. of posts: 1390
Posted on: Only Tease
October 4, 2017 @ 8:28 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

These are going on Only-Secretaries.com

These are going on Only-Sportswear.com

These are going on Layered-Nylons.com

Videos

Only-Secretaries

Layered-Nylons

Rick2
No. of posts: 1088
Posted on: Public Forum
October 4, 2017 @ 10:51 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Some nice new models this year , but frankly , OAS will need to pull some real foxes ( or hot bunnies) out of their hat in the next 2 months , to keep SBC from getting the crown : New model of the year 2017.

Bet they asked Stephanie to clear her calender for mid november , for the most expensive day of the year . No,  not the 6 lost sets of Abigail's sunday shoot , not even the days KC & Sarah get the OAS credit card to go shopping , but the "end of year 6 models" shoot .   Why 15-16 nov ? That was around last years' shoot day and it's still free , according to IC's FCS . Or 23-24 Nov. If OAS goes with the new models this year and winner of last year , Abigail B,  I wonder who the other 4 girls will be ?

IC
No. of posts: 14861
October 4, 2017 @ 11:22 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

^@Rick2

I agree with you re SBC and the forthcoming NOTY 2017 contest. Definitely my choice for Newcomer of the Year for 2017.

As for the annual multigirl group shoot you mentioned I was thinking the same thing as you re its timing and fact some dates in Oct/Nov appear to have been held back but then again there are a few models where I havent been able to ascertain an actual shoot date for. The group shoot tends to only last one day so that is all that is needed as a free date and then as you mentioned it's just then WHO will be selected or invited to appear in the lineup. Like you I very much hope SBC is one of those.

BTW, what do you think of the first set/outfit from these samples today ?

Rick2
October 4, 2017 @ 12:09 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

@ IC : Coordinating 6 models , needs a couple of open dates . October is not likely , and December a bigger risk if there are cancellations. OAS could go another way again and not invite the new ones , like they did years ago .

The first set ? Well I like the ones of today better because her hair is more the way I like it  ( Thanks Stephanie for going to sleep with curlers , which is not pleasant ...)

The first one is great , could be from the competition ( vintageflash ) , nice retro seamed stockings , small sexy panties .  I could ask , one of yours , IC ... but it's not a custom.

IC
October 4, 2017 @ 12:26 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

^ Model's own 50's retro party dress which may have been purchased for her via her Amazon wishlist by one of her fans/admirers ;-) cough cough,  so a psuedo custom :D

Personally speaking I love the look but then again I have always been a massive fan of 50's/60's retro pin up glamour so it ticks all my boxes and SBC is the perfect model for this kind of styling.

Rick2
October 4, 2017 @ 1:12 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Could be a nice summer dress too ! Where did you find her wish list ? Does she have a website , or or social media ? 

IC
October 4, 2017 @ 1:30 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

https://twitter.com/modelsbc

Rick2
October 4, 2017 @ 2:22 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Hey , um , Minty  , I didn't see the wish list on there . Could be my browser or I don't know how twitter works.

Stephanie Bonham Carter
No. of posts: 76
October 6, 2017 @ 10:28 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

http://amzn.eu/hYfhrhj

For anyone that wanted to treat me ^_^

I said in the member forums that if there is anything else you find that you think I would suit you can send me the link and I can add it to the amazon wishlist

Hopefully I'll be back at OT super soon! Fingers crossed! Next I need a lovely fluffy tutu to go under the amazing dress IC got me  

Rick2
October 6, 2017 @ 11:03 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Wow Steph , you're aiming high : Apple Macbook pro  . Now we know you're a Apple fangirl .  

I was thinking more like :

But I'd want them back used !

There is something else .... but you'd have to rip it off Sophia Blake

Oh , you'll be back ... 15-16 or 23-24th of next month !

Posts 1 to 10 of 10