Videos

OnlyTease

Only-Costumes

Other sets on Art-Lingerie

Rick2
No. of posts: 3092
Posted on: Public Forum
March 6, 2018 @ 8:18 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

For more than a week these samples are up and no comments ... This is not about the awesome Natalia Forrest . She is great at what she does , whether it's here in sexy nylons & lingerie , or doing her "dirty talking" monologue video's .

I didn't want to knock them when they were literally down last week with no shoots because of the weather.  But they're back now and I'll be the bad guy then , pointing to the orange elephant in the OAS house.

Overall,  the photographers are doing a pretty good job , it's not like the Orange Years of OAS where they ruined 30-40 % of the sets , but I notice them dropping the ball more often , so it's time to wack 'em on the fingers . In the last year I again see more under lit and over lit (or under & over exposed) pics and the orange skin devil , nothing like they used to do , but still a must mention.  Now I get they want to create a more "romantic" scene with less light or under exposure (and "warmer" colours) , but that really sucks out the detail in black or darker lingerie & nylons.    Sure you can easily brighten the pic so that the darker parts are better but then the skin part gets overly bright . Of course you can photoshop the dark parts alone , to make them better .... but what are we doing then here ?   I thought OAS-LN-AL was to enjoy looking at hot glamour models in sexy lingerie (think: spank-bank) , not a photoshop challenge (or other picture software).   Over exposure is even worse , as is over saturation of the colours. It just wipes out all detail , no matter how much you try.   Correcting an average OAS set , incl some cropping , resizing , colour correction and brightness , cost me half an hour to an hour ... that is more than it takes to make the set at the house !

Back to Natalia here . Just like her September 2016 shoot forums.onlytease.com/read_thread.cfm/ForumID/20/ThreadID/1611372/Thread/37025, they do it again. I hear the excusses : yeah but Natalia's skin is more tanned ...or the camera settings were the same , BS . Sloppy work !!

Natalia's first day :  the pretty good :

> could have been a touch brighter.

The bad :

> this one borderline.

Nat's second day : the good

The bad :

I'm just showing a few , you can judge the others on the 2 sample pages and the Art-lingerie sample thread.

Look at Rebbeca G's pics of the same day >> much better .

Look at AL : compare Nat's pics with Samantha's pic just below. Yes some of Samatha's are over lit .

I try not to point out those errors/sloppiness every time I see them but Natalia's sample pics are the straw that broke this camel's back.

mike hunt
Master Baker
No. of posts: 23
March 6, 2018 @ 1:23 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Fuck sake the majority of images are fine and a damn site better than most. If you can find a better site with the same amount of content hen post it here Rick. You are nitpicking here. If the colour balance is that bad for you set up a desaturation workstream in lightroom and drop the offending images in, bang 30 seconds.  Seriously though most guys are sitting there ripping the head off it and you're like oh oversaturation!

Mate.

Rick2
No. of posts: 3092
March 6, 2018 @ 2:12 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Thanks for the polite reply .Very enlightening and constructive . There are sites with the same (or nearly the same) amount of content but not the same content.

Posts 1 to 4 of 4