These are going on OnlyTease.com

Custom

Custom

These are going on Only-Opaques.com

Rick2
No. of posts: 2817
Posted on: Public Forum
February 21, 2018 @ 1:07 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Only one day for Mia ? Odd for a Czech model . And the first one in the new room :

And showing her sexy feet .

BigBob
No. of posts: 2210
February 21, 2018 @ 4:29 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Ah, so that's the new bedroom shown from the other direction. I like it. The cool grey scheme is more appealing than the usual yellow and beige, giving the pictures more weight w/o distracting from the girls. Well done @Sarah. Next I want to see how this room looks in video. Like when a certain buxom brunette bares her bottom on the bed. Ought to be hawt.

Rick2
February 21, 2018 @ 4:53 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

^ We saw the new bedroom yesterday with Jemma Louise , and Mia is in it too,  today , but the old lounge with the nice drapes (!) is now the grey sofa room . Looks ok , but hard to tell from 3 samples.  Curtains here need steaming too , Sarah  .

BigBob
February 21, 2018 @ 5:16 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

@R2 - I see. The grey drapes threw me into thinking it was the other room but from the other direction, ie shot from the foot of the bed. Thanks for clearing that up. And I do like the grey cool theme.

@Sarah

Rick2
February 21, 2018 @ 5:20 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

^They might be in the same room , we'll have to wait for BTS pics for that .

BigBob
February 21, 2018 @ 5:24 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Gotta say, both rooms have an effect that's not dissimilar to a designed room using the same color scheme and details but meeting the needs of OAS photography. Yes, quite good.

Rick2
February 21, 2018 @ 5:35 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

^ Yes looks nice ....your bedroom BB ?  

Still not sure about the white bed linnen in the "silver" room and now the new "old MOD" room.  I wonder what name they have for the new rooms.

Sarah
No. of posts: 61
Posted on: Only Tease
February 21, 2018 @ 7:40 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Yes - the steamer needs to come out again (I was hoping the radiators would do all the hard work for me).  

The new bedroom has no name yet - suggestions?

The new bed linnen is cream, but on camera (with lights) comes over as whiter.  its actually Satin (to please the OSS fans). It will be regularly swapped out with a second set of bedding and I'll make sure they show their true colour (for variety in pics)

Rick2
February 21, 2018 @ 8:28 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

^ From the shine , I knew it was satin-ish , the cream colour is not showing . It could just be the camera dudes going for "warmer colours" but the colours in the new bedroom here seem  true to life.  The white mess here below is not so good.

A name ? The bedroom , maybe the "Pastel bedroom" . For the lounge room I need to see the whole backdrop first . Maybe take a pic , without a model and post it :  forums.onlytease.com/room-revamps . Can't see enough from Mia's 3 samples .

Rick2
February 21, 2018 @ 9:27 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Mystery solved why Mia only did only one day : www.mafworld.com/  : "Czech model Mia S finishes off her tour of the UK with a visit to the OT studio today"I wonder which other British sites she did on her tour ...

BigBob
February 21, 2018 @ 4:24 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

I'd suggest "Contemporary bedroom" and "Grey lounge." If the bedroom is the one that's been around for awhile, I've posted before that it's well done. New furnishings, linens, lamps, etc. It has a cool, almost techie, effect that's been great for a few samples so far. This new lounge looks pro. designed, again being limited to what the photographers need. It's interesting to note how both are more sophisticated in approach than the other themed sets. Most of those are fine, too, but are more pin-up in style. So the OAS sets are in good hands with @Sarah.

(It'd be fascinating to see what she would come up with if Paul and the photog boys would let her design a set or two not limited to photography and OAS esthetic. But I recognize that the OAS look is key to its authenticity. Were it any other way, the results would be, well, MetArt, FemJoy, etc. and we OAS fans obviously don't want that.)

Posts 1 to 12 of 12