Posts 1 to 30 of 49   Page  1 2 Next page
Thread Topic: OT Model of the Year - public vote results 2017
Topic Originator:   Paul L
Post Date January 11, 2018 @ 12:18 PM

Paul L
No. of posts: 12112
Posted on: Only Tease
January 11, 2018 @ 12:18 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Here are the results for the 2017 Public vote - well done Abigail And all the others models  

2017 Public Vote Results

Rick2
No. of posts: 2926
Posted on: Public Forum
January 11, 2018 @ 4:19 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Allthough some surprises , the public poll is somewhat more in line with what I thought about OT 2017 . Some in the members' poll seem weird. And Paul didn't say it was very , very close here , which would be too unbelievable with the wider pool of voters than the die hard members voting for their favorites inside. Yet no SBC in the 21 "best" , I thought she was one of the more notable/remarkable models of 2017 .

This was last years link  www.onlytease.com/Models/Model-of-the-Year , but it says 2017 , which doesn't match with any of the results of this year or 2016 , public or members...

BigBob
No. of posts: 2321
January 11, 2018 @ 4:27 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

@R2 - Seems you're here at the same time as me.

So the mighty Abigail (the most perfect girl at OAS) scores another victory. Well deserved, to be sure. Lauren Louise always seems overlooked but is remembered when it matters. Stacey and Kay scored high. They're of interest to me. Otherwise, no faves appear here.

Hanotaux
No. of posts: 31112
January 11, 2018 @ 6:33 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

:D  "The Queen" !

Congrats to Laura H and Lauren Louise as well.  I was very glad in particular to see Lauren Louise have a lot of high finishes in many of the votings this year... i agree she does go a bit "under-the-radar" here a bit so far, but she really did well in several of the ratings.  I think it's mostly down to her friendly and very enthusiastic and "happy" personality she has in all of her sets (amazing girl)...:D

I also really think Lauren is going to be one of the top regular girls here for a long time to come... and i really really hope Laura H starts coming back more in 2018 too (not shot since April last year).

Lasted edited January 11, 2018 @ 6:37 PM. Edited 1 time
BigBob
January 11, 2018 @ 11:34 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

@BigH, no doubt about Abigail's dominance at OAS, tho' there is another who is my queen.

+ @R2 - Wow, you guys and your bouncy ball, heh.

Rick2
January 12, 2018 @ 12:16 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

^ You have to have a dirty mind to fully appreciate the bouncy ball  .

BigBob
January 12, 2018 @ 12:32 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

^ I see a cute girl exercising to stay fit and keep her bones strong and muscles toned.

Rick2
January 12, 2018 @ 12:50 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

^ LOL .  I'm sure you can imagine other things too .

Hanotaux
January 12, 2018 @ 4:22 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

^  OH Yes.... Brooke G, your Queen...:D

and btw, yesterday Lauren was working out forearms and grip-training day...;-)

For me, she's right there with other top girls like Abigail, Holly Gibbons, Saffron, etc.... the ones who are flirting with perfection.

Image result for Lauren louise uk model

Lasted edited January 12, 2018 @ 4:23 AM. Edited 1 time
BigBob
January 12, 2018 @ 5:41 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

^ BigH - Wow, that's a NICE shot! Kinda makes me think maybe it's time for OAS to spring for some new additions to the wardrobe dept.

Hanotaux
January 12, 2018 @ 4:54 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

^  She looks so stunning in that lingerie.  She seems to have quite the nice lingerie wardrobe of her own !

I can't wait to see who she might do a duo shoot with here too, hopefully soon.  I know she is quite good friends with Kelli Smith (but alas, I think Kelli pretty much retired permanently from glamour modelling late last year)..." alt="" src="/images/smiley/msn/cry_smile.gif" style="height:19px; width:19px" />

https://purpleport.com/portfolio/laurenlouise96/

Recent shot for Mayfair mag

BigBob
January 12, 2018 @ 5:11 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

BigH - She's 5' 7" and "bubbly." Good combo. Another great shot, too. ^

Hanotaux
January 12, 2018 @ 5:17 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Ahhh 5'7''... the perfect height...

IC
No. of posts: 17950
January 12, 2018 @ 5:19 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

^ Lauren is also VERY good friends with Bonnie who she shares the OAS studio with on Monday/Tuesday next week and they do a lot of duo videos and content for their various custom video / social media sites outside of OAS and Lauren also told me she loves working with her and knows she is sharing the OAS studio with her next week so hopefully OAS have sense to maybe shoot at least ONE duo with them both next week. They do have a good chemistry together !!!

Hanotaux
January 12, 2018 @ 5:26 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

:D  Hopefully this could happen....

btw, just wait and see what two of my most preferred blondies might do together for me, around Valentine's Day next month...;-)

and btw, speaking of 'perfect" things....;-)

Lasted edited January 12, 2018 @ 5:28 PM. Edited 2 times
Rick2
January 13, 2018 @ 1:49 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Lauren and Bonnie BFF's ... who would have guessed ? I thought two giddy girls like Lauren and Victoria S would be a "perfect" match . ( or near perfect ... because perfect doesn't exist )

IC
January 13, 2018 @ 11:58 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

laurenlouise_model‏ @laurenlouise228 Jan 11

Sold! This vid is on fire! Lauren and Bonnie encourage you to JO. Get yours here https://www.manyvids.com/Video/593169/Lauren-and-Bonnie-encourage-you-to-JO/ … @manyvids #MVSales

laurenlouise_model‏ @laurenlouise228 Jan 6

Shooting with @MsBonniemodel and @fetish_requests today 🔥💥☄️

laurenlouise_model Retweeted

laurenlouise_model‏ @laurenlouise228 Jan 3

Me and @MsBonniemodel are shooting custom content with @fetish_requests on Sat 6th of jan! DM or email to order yours! - Laurenxlouise1996@gmail.com or allfetishrequests@gmail.com 🙌🏼💋🔥💕

laurenlouise_model Retweeted

iWantClips‏ @iWantClips Jan 2

Some cigar #smoking with @LaurenLouise228: http://tis.xxx/tgT  #smokingfetish #topless #iWantClips

Lauren is also BFF with lots of other OAS models that she has done various duo collaborations with including, Scarlot Rose, Dolly, Penny Lee & Rebeccah Leah to name a few !!

She is one of the busiest models in the business and my twitter timeline is always filled with various updates from her and Sophia Smith and Rosa/Grace Fae on daily basis.

Rick2
January 13, 2018 @ 3:52 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Well we knew Bonnie was a "dirty" girl , I wonder how far Lauren goes. ( Can't play the J.O vid , of course).  And she's fighting with SBC on a site .

here's the flipped pic.

And she sells her underwear on twitter ...  ( doesn't say whether she washed them )

Now if they were nylons ....

Hanotaux
January 14, 2018 @ 1:15 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

^  LOL...

Lauren Louise is awesome; I really think she'll be one of the best girls here for a very long time to come...  And Bonnie is really nice/naughty too.

Rick2
January 14, 2018 @ 1:54 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

LL won't do WIN : wankbb.com/viewtopic.php  But does do DB www.downblouseloving.com/model.html , www.glamose.com/  . I haven't seen one of her potty mouth video's yet.  Those video's really go well when the model has a brain and is good with words . Sophia Smith and Natalia Forrest are very good at it . Some others not .

IC
January 14, 2018 @ 5:26 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Interesting to note that only ONE newcomer who made her debut for OAS in 2017 made it into these public vote Top 21 results, ie, ALEXA

Generally though the overall results not a massive difference to the corresponding Members MOTY 2017 results as has tended to be the case in all previous years.

IC
January 14, 2018 @ 6:00 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

The other interesting observation I noticed is that PUBLIC didnt get opportunity to vote for MOTY 2017 for OO, OS, OSS as well as OT like they did last year for 2016 or indeed for OCO, OSW like us members were all able to, but this in part is probably due to fact (especially regards OCO/OSW), that there are no home/landing/tour/join/subscribe pages yet for the two new sites, and NONE of the OAS sites have new tour pages that I believe are still being developed by Ben and Tech Team utilising new codebase/design similar to that we have had for quite a while over in the members areas of the sites.

This maybe the reason that MOTY Public vote/survey for 2017 was just limited to OT only this year.

Rick2
January 15, 2018 @ 12:24 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

^ "Newcomer" Grace Fae made it too ... but in the members' poll.

I don't mind only voting for OT . To vote for the others and not to go for the obvious favorites , you'd have to be a member , at least part of the year , pref the last part.

Seb
No. of posts: 8
January 26, 2018 @ 2:01 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Congratulations to Abigail ! Once again, she is the number one. Please,is it possible to post here the results of the past years ( Model of the Year - public vote) ? If someone can do it... Thanks.

Rick2
January 26, 2018 @ 2:06 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Already done dude , courtesy of IC : forums.onlytease.com/congratulations-to-our-model-of-the-year-2017-2/CurrentPage/1

Seb
No. of posts: 8
January 27, 2018 @ 12:35 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Thanks dear Rick2 ! Have a sexy saturday with the Queen Abigail ! 

cable
No. of posts: 229
January 27, 2018 @ 2:17 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

^ Wonder when she did that shoot.

Rick2
January 27, 2018 @ 2:44 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

^ Abigail had short hair in 2015-2016 period , but then they didn't add only-costumes to the samples yet .  This one has not been released yet according to onlyallsites. Seb must be a member to see the set inside , or another member may have posted it on the forum , because it looks familiar.

Hanotaux
January 27, 2018 @ 8:42 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

^  Pretty sure those pics were from late 2015 or so... (the short-hair era)... She looks so cute in those.  I remember very well that that "Egyptian" was one of the sets Abigail shot that was held back for a long time before we finally got to see it on OnlyCostumes.

THIS was another custom of mine that I believe she shot about 2 weeks before that Egyptian-princess one... (Abi had even shorter hair).

She's so sweet and pretty...

BigBob
January 27, 2018 @ 9:21 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

^^^^ @Seb - Egypt prior to the New Kingdom (after the Second Intermediate Period) is my favorite ancient  civilization. And Abigail is adorable in that sample! Would make a great  door sized poster.

How can one girl be so perfect? How is it possible?

Anyways, I'm gonna have to hunt around for more samples of this set. Maybe some Soviet site has something.

Posts 1 to 30 of 49   Page  1 2 Next page