Posts 241 to 270 of 275   Page  Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next page
Thread Topic: Forthcoming Shoots 2017
Topic Originator:   IC
Post Date February 28, 2017 @ 10:37 PM

IC
No. of posts: 14861
Posted on: Only Tease
September 22, 2017 @ 4:11 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

The FCS thread posted yesterday by PDL is this one for Dominika but that is not to say it MIGHT be an error as it has been known in the past especially when models have such similar names like Dominka C. Guess we will have to wait and see who actually walks through the studio/mansion doors when the two day shoot comes round.

Rick2
No. of posts: 1088
Posted on: Public Forum
September 22, 2017 @ 4:22 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Ok , Dominika C is just more recent , so we'll see. www.onlytease.com/Models/Dominika  www.onlytease.com/Models/Dominika-C

BigBob
No. of posts: 1001
September 22, 2017 @ 4:39 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

@IC - Welcome back, and good to know the move went well. Once the dust settles, it'll be like a fresh start. New digs always have that effect.

Now you can get our girl Amy to book Brookie and Abigail for Art Lingerie.

Rick2
September 28, 2017 @ 12:50 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Can some-one go check on IC ? He may have fallen under some boxes .... . No updates since nearly a week ! The move was 10 days ago .

BigBob
September 28, 2017 @ 4:20 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

He's prolly just resting after the house warming with all those OAS girls!

Else he inadvisedly bought a new laptop with Windows 10 and, like Amy, is now paying the price for that.

IC
September 28, 2017 @ 4:55 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

I have been around everyday and if you look at first post of this thread you will see from date of last edit and the number of times I have edited the post that I have been reasonably active on here. Main update will come tomorrow of course when Amy does the weekly update unless PDL floods the FCS forum with a mass of updates in which case I may update earlier.

As for Windows 10 I love it. Havent had ANY issues since my son built my desktop PC to my specifications for me and because he is VERY technical and geeky my machine is clean, mean and VERY fast. Just wish I was the same LOL !!!

BigBob
September 28, 2017 @ 8:20 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

@IC - Good. You know how @R2 worries.

Now, plz detail your new build. Mobo, CPU, vidcard, etc.

Rick2
September 29, 2017 @ 12:49 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Ah ! I didn't see the "last edit"  at the first post , and with all the models in green and nothing on the last page ... I feared you might have followed your twin brother : Peter Sellers .          So that's 2 satisfied windows 10 costomers , Ben & IC

IC
September 29, 2017 @ 2:09 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

First post updated to reflect and include latest weekly update info posted today.

Rick2
September 29, 2017 @ 3:18 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Mmm, Amy didn't mention Jo E for the weekend .

IC
September 29, 2017 @ 3:38 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

^ Thats because Jo E is in NEXT weekend 7th/8th October and will probably be mentioned in next weeks weekly update on Friday 6th October 2017 I would imagine.

Rick2
September 29, 2017 @ 3:43 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Hehe , did you get the "Beat the Autum Blues"  email today ?   "Why not warm yourselves up and beat the autumn blues with this weekend only offer of joining OnlyAllSites.com and getting free access to Art-Lingerie.com."  Yeah , just what I need , making myself even warmer ... No Autumn in the tropics ! Always f_cking hot ! ( year round blues !)    OAS + AL : 30 days for 40 euro/ 60days 67 euro / 90days 90 euro. Nice offer , I wish I could !

Rick2
September 29, 2017 @ 3:44 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Yeah but Jo E is in that same week. Maybe she cancelled too ...

BigBob
September 30, 2017 @ 4:34 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

If any of you guys is interested, it's becoming possible that GPUs might replace CPUs. Seems odd to think of that but, then again, note what's going on with bitcoin, where miners are grabbing high performance GPUs for processing cryptocurrencies. (I've done some mining with my CPU alone and it's not time and cost effective)

GPUs Will Totally Replace CPUs

To which Brookie sez, "Now retired from getting nekkid at Art Lingerie, I'm investing my OAS funds into nVidia shares! And tennis."

Rick2
October 1, 2017 @ 2:24 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Maybe start a new topic , let's call it Only-Computers , or Art-Computers , Layered-Computers or my favorite PantyhosedComputers .  Just kidding BB.

BigBob
October 1, 2017 @ 2:37 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

^ Lol, yeah. I had @IC 'n' you in mind.

Rick2
October 6, 2017 @ 12:45 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

No mention again in the weekend update about Jo E , IC .....

BigBob
October 6, 2017 @ 4:29 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Maybe IC's decided maintaining FCSs isn't rewarding enough to update daily. Else, maybe it's just home matters, what with the new move he just did.

Rick2
October 6, 2017 @ 5:47 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

No it's not IC. He copies Paul's FCS here , and there it states Jo E this weekend , but neither Amy last week nor Amber  this week , mentions Jo E, so that's weird ... or it's just cancelled like I thought a few days ago ^^^^.

IC
October 8, 2017 @ 12:49 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Forgot to post other day that I had updated the first post with various minor updates.

Like the rest of you I also noticed no mention was made in weekly update posted re Jo E's planned shoots this weekend, but looking at her twitter activity it does appear she is down in London/London area so I am keeping my fingers crossed she is actually at the OAS studio/mansion but guess time will tell as when or if shoot samples get posted over next day or so as to whether this is true or not.

IC
October 9, 2017 @ 6:36 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Interim update applied to first post to reflect shoots that have taken place over last few days/weekend, etc. This includes Jo E weekend shoot which did take place as originally planned although not referenced in recent weekly updates from Amy/Amber. Newcomer Rachel B is unable to make her debut tomorrow but OAS are hoping to be able rearrange this before end of year and model has requested new name to be Rae Reid. Probably wont be eligible for this years NOTY 2017 contest though given cut off deadline for this is 30th November 2017 (and model has to have had set(s) released between 1st December 2016 - 30th November 2017 to qualify)

BigBob
October 9, 2017 @ 7:29 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Man, there's been a lot of no-shows and reschedules lately.

Rick2
October 10, 2017 @ 11:52 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Thanks to IC's FCS list , it's easy to see the new comers of the year 2017 .   In no particular order :

Sophia Blake , Millie P , Fran Rose , Stephanie Bonham Carter , Deannah , Christie Jenna (March 9th link doesn't  work, IC) , Luciana , Amy Rose ,

Shannon S , Roxie R , Natalie W , Cayla Lyons , Lycia's May , Chrissy , Ayla Roses , Grace Fae , Terri Lou ,Tayla , Alexa B ,Charlotte H , Reanna , Layla B , Siobhan Grave , Emily , Beth, Lenny , Lydia Jane .  27 so far.

Still to come : Keira Lavelle & Celeste ( both from AL) , Lottii Rose , Lola Brown and Honour May. These last two might not count if nothing of them is released before 1 st of Dec.

Not yet a slam dunk for SBC because there are some real cuties amomg them !

IC
October 10, 2017 @ 12:25 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

I have corrected bad link for Christie Jenna for 9th March 2017.

IC
October 10, 2017 @ 1:30 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

.......... extracted info from Newcomers 2017 thread in members area

As one model that did her debut shoot for OAS but was not able to get any sets released in time to be eligible for NOTY 2016 contest (sets needed to be released between 01 December 2015 - 30 November 2016 to qualify) I thought I would take opportunity to get the NOTY 2017 contenders list started and to include her in roll-over to make sure she gets remembered and included for next years NOTY

NOVEMBER 2016 DEBUT SHOOTS: (See Footnote below)

AMELIE                     Debut                    Shoots again in Feb 2017 - TBR

PS ..... Also refers to the MOTY 2016 contest as well where she also didnt appear but should roll-over and appear next year !!

DECEMBER 2016 DEBUT SHOOTS:

AEMELIA FOX           Debut              Shoots again 14th November 2017

JANUARY 2017 DEBUT SHOOTS:

ROXY MENDEZ         Should have shot again in Sept 2017 but it didnt happen

SOPHIA BLAKE         

MILLY P                     Should have shot again 16th June 2017 - Didnt happen - TBR ?

NAOMI S                   Should have shot again 23rd June 2017 - Didnt happen

FEBRUARY 2017 DEBUT SHOOTS:

LOLA BROWN (Fran Rose)                 Shoots again 29th November 2017

STEPHANIE BONHAM CARTER     

MARCH 2017 DEBUT SHOOTS:

DEANNAH                                

CHRISTIE JENNA                  

APRIL 2017 DEBUT SHOOTS:

LUCIANA                            

AMY ROSE                        Should have shot again 13th Sept 2017 - Didnt happen - TBR

MAY 2017 DEBUT SHOOTS:

ALEXA                             Shoots again 23rd/24th October 2017

ROXIE R                           

NATALIE W                      

CAYLA LYONS                  

LYCIA                                     

JUNE 2017 DEBUT SHOOTS:

CHRISSY                        

AYLA ROSE                  

JULY 2017 DEBUT SHOOTS:

GRACE FAE                   Shoots again 16th/17th October 2017

TERRI LOU                     

TAYLA                            

ALEXA B                        

JASMIN BROOKES       

CHARLOTTE H               

REANNA                          

AUGUST 2017 DEBUT SHOOTS:

LAYLA B (Blaise Boal)              

SIOBHAN GRAVES           

EMILY           

BETH          

CASSIE CLARKE          

SEPTEMBER 2017 DEBUT SHOOTS:

LENNY          

OCTOBER 2017 DEBUT SHOOTS:

LYDIA JANE          

RACHEL B (Rae Reid) - TBR

KEIRA LAVELLE       Has previously shot for AL

LOTTII ROSE

NOVEMBER 2017 DEBUT SHOOTS:

CELESTE     Has previously shot for AL

MODEL NAMES COLOUR KEY:

BLUE - New model has shot at least twice for OAS (Hopefully covering all OAS sites + poss LN)

PURPLE - New model has only shot once for OAS so far BUT is scheduled to do follow up where date/month has been anotated

RED - New model has only shot once for OAS and no follow up has taken place yet - pending rebook ?

GREEN - Model has completed one shoot but failed to make follow up shoot or cancelled/postponed, to be rearranged

BLUE - Newcomer has been booked for forthcoming debut shoot

TOTAL NUMBER OF NEW MODELS in 2017 TO DATE = 33  (see footnotes below) + 3 still to shoot = 36

Footnote : (1 of which was shot in previous NOTY 2016 year but missed deadline date for eligibility due to not having sets released before 30th November 2016 so rolled over to this NOTY 2017 year). 

Newcomers that were booked but either failed to show or changed their mind about shooting for OAS or TBR for future

Kaisha - No show     Elle H - No show       <<<<< and will not be booked again     

Tamazin - CAN     Adelka - CAN     Elissa - CAN     Kady - CAN     Courtney H - CAN     <<<<< Will probably not be booked again

Ishina -TBR - For a later date     Vanessa D -TBR - For a later date     

Rick2
October 10, 2017 @ 3:28 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Hehe IC , you do remember that the public site can't vote for "New model of the year" , only MOTY ... or did that change ?   I just made a small list to see SBC's chances ...and missed a few . Where did I get Shannon S from , in March-April ? Did you remove her ? Name change ?    Milly P is Millie P ?

But thanks for the big overview ! 

IC
October 10, 2017 @ 3:50 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Yes I did know BUT, there is still time for the PUBLIC to become MEMBERS and participate in all the end of year contests as well as getting access to OT, OO, OS, OSS, OCO, OSW + archive sites OM and OC with an OAS sign up. 

You and I both know that with the sheer number of updates released per day, week, month, year for all the above sites the OAS membership is phenominal value for money (unless you are an Art-Lingerie die hard and have no interest in mainstream general tease of course). 

PS .... Shannon S = Alexa (there was a name change when she shot her debut)

Lasted edited October 10, 2017 @ 3:53 PM. Edited 1 time
Rick2
October 10, 2017 @ 4:12 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

OM & OC as in Only-Melanie & Only Carla ... are archive sites ?    They'll be glad to hear that .  Oh I know about the massive amount of quality/quantity OAS puts out ! It's kind of overwhelming when you like nearly all models as I do !

BigBob
October 10, 2017 @ 10:49 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

@IC and @R2 - Why are you 2 looking at me like that?

Rick2
October 11, 2017 @ 1:20 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

(unless you are an Art-Lingerie die hard and have no interest in mainstream general tease of course)   What do you mean BB ?

Posts 241 to 270 of 275   Page  Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next page