OnlyAllSites Public Forums - Public General chat
Posts 91 to 120 of 275   Page  Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next page
Thread Topic: Forthcoming Shoots 2017
Topic Originator:   IC
Post Date February 28, 2017 @ 10:37 PM

blacky07
Posted on: Public Forum
July 1, 2017 @ 7:29 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Nice to see Helen G back for a shooting. But do you know if it's a duo shoot or single?

IC
No. of posts: 14861
Posted on: Only Tease
July 1, 2017 @ 9:25 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

^^ So how well do you know those models ?   Face to face ...or facebook , twitter , email,....

^ I have met about 50-60 of the OAS models on a face to face basis over the last 15 years or so, mainly the legends or established models as opposed to the newbies/newcomers in more recent times. I have personal on-going friendships with a number of these especially ones that have made a massive contribution to the OAS brand over the years. Then there are countless others I know via social media, email, etc, many of whom I have followed/supported since they first started out modelling who I have recommended to OAS for shoots and promoted them whenever I can to help them find work/clients, etc. I also have a number of personal relationships with various photographers and website owners that I have nurtured over the years so I pretty much have my finger on the pulse so to speak. I am NOT going to name drop either re the models or photographers or site owners but suffice to say PDL at OAS knows my credentials and background and who I know.

"OT Productions are now playing their cards close to their chest"  .... maybe because of your posting of them on the outside forum ?

^ Possibly but more likely to do with maintaining control over the customs feature so it doesnt get overloaded all at once as everytime a batch of FCS updates get announced the customs get snapped up almost immediately and this can have possible potential to overload internal workloads. 

Unrelated .... Has Danielle A posted recently on the member's forum about a possible comeback that she wrote about last year ?

^ No she hasn't

BigBob
No. of posts: 1001
July 1, 2017 @ 9:37 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

@IC - Then it's a good bet you've met Brookie.

Rick2
No. of posts: 1088
July 2, 2017 @ 1:11 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

@ IC :  Is it because of your profession that you are/have been in contact or met these models /photographers/ website owners ?    Oh , come-on , do some name dropping ...

IC
July 2, 2017 @ 5:18 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

^ No not my profession, more my serious interest/passion/hobby where I have always enjoyed the interaction with models/ photographers and clients who are creative, or who inspire me, or simply need info to help them navigate through the whole industry.

< Me sandwiched between two former Sun newspaper Page 3 models. Can you name them ?

Lasted edited July 2, 2017 @ 5:21 PM. Edited 1 time
Rick2
July 3, 2017 @ 12:38 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

The pic is too small , even when I enlarge it , but the model on the right seems familiar. I'm not British so Page 3 girls are out of my reach.

Have you met Natalia , queen of Onlytease ? What's she like ?

IC
July 3, 2017 @ 3:16 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Girl on left as you view my avatar image is NICOLA Tappenden (Nicola T) and on the right is NIKKALA STOTT

Bringbackpage3‏ @bringbackpage3  3m3 minutes ago

A #Wimbledon themed #Assoftheday with Nikkala Stott's take on the iconic Athena picture 🎾🎾

Here's another of my ex-model mates now sadly retired from OAS and modelling in general

and these two as well !!!!

and one more of my favourite ladies/models now also now sadly retired from OAS/modelling in general

Click on images for larger versions and yes Mudster or Mud is my personal/private nickname.

I am sure you can work out who all the models are as they do all appear on the OAS sites.

:-)

Have never had the pleasure of meeting either Brookie (Brooke G) or Natalia or Natalia X but do speak to them via social media from time to time.

PS ... How many of these do you recognise ?

Clue : 7 of them have shot for OAS (Although one has subsequently had her content removed)

9 Group Girl Images taken in 2004

Lasted edited July 3, 2017 @ 5:07 PM. Edited 2 times
BigBob
July 3, 2017 @ 4:50 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

@IC - Cool. Please give my regards to Brookie next time you chat, thanks.

The 2 pix above are small and I'm not the expert @R2 is. In the left shot, I think I recognize the right blonde of the two blondes near the center. And maybe the tall raven haired girl two spots to the left of her, and the redhead to the left of that. The right picture seems to be all the game girls.

IC
July 3, 2017 @ 5:20 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Sorry forgot to make the first of the two 9 group girl images clickable for larger version. This now corrected. Second image to the right is same 9 girls together with all the guys that I use to hang out with as part of a special glamour industry collective/community/forum we use to operate, which was an offshoot almagation of two model fan/portfolio websites, ie, Michelle Marsh and Hayley-Marie created and supported by their respective fans/admirers.

Yes I have met Michelle Marsh and her mate Lucy Pinder as well for those of you who know your Page 3 glamour/UK lads mags legends.

Halycon days as they say :-) Life moves on but networks evolve, move forward and the pulse keeps beating.

PS ... Forgot to mention that one of the ladies shown in the 9 girl group images was my next door neighbour/landlords daughter for 14 years from 2000-2014 (my flat was annexed to landlords main property) but whilst she did do glamour modelling for a while she never shot for OAS and concentrated on her vocal/singing/songwriting abilities instead but I did get to meet lots of her model mates and various photographers and agents and clients. 

Lasted edited July 4, 2017 @ 1:05 PM. Edited 2 times
Rick2
July 4, 2017 @ 1:15 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

@ IC : Thanks for the pics ! You are a lucky man .   Sure I recognised Hayley Marie. The blond on the right in the xmas pic is an OAS model , but her name I don't remember. Sophie Star was easy ... didn't realise she stopped . The other 8 with Hayley , I don't recognise ... but that was 2004 ... a bit before my time.

If Mud is your nickname , what does IC stand for ?

IC
July 5, 2017 @ 9:02 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

First post updated to reflect new announcements/updates made on the members forum re forthcoming shoots. Mainly slight re-jigging of models and shoot dates following recent cancellations to smooth the schedule out.

BigBob
July 5, 2017 @ 4:17 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

^ Good idea to highlight the month names, to help them stand out. So, perfect Abigail is in this weekend. Rarely do they shoot on weekends, so maybe the unpublished content is getting low and Paul needs to build up stock. Or maybe it's due to the additional content requirements brought on by the new sites Only Costumes and Only Sportwear. Thanks for the update.

IC
July 7, 2017 @ 11:44 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

First post updated to reflect latest weekly update and other minor changes/corrections :-)

IC
July 12, 2017 @ 9:17 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Minor updates made to first post to add links to various model shoot samples from recent days.

I can confirm that both Terri Lou (Newcomer) and Emma Glover both made their respective shoots today and no doubt shoot samples from both will be posted tomorrow.

As far as Aemelia Fox's shoot/shoot samples go still waiting for someone at OAS to confirm whether she made her shoot yesterday or not.

stranger
No. of posts: 65
July 12, 2017 @ 9:21 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Thanks for your updates IC, we really appreciate your work.

IC
July 14, 2017 @ 10:50 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

First post updated to take account of latest weekly update posted today :-)

Rick2
July 14, 2017 @ 4:29 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Yes , thanks IC , for all the work you're doing here ! It's great to see futher than 1 week

IC
July 21, 2017 @ 6:46 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

First post updated to take account of latest weekly update posted today in General Chat :-)

Rick2
August 2, 2017 @ 3:46 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Now that's weird .... it says ( well now after this probably no more)  on the public chat that there is no update since 21 july .... but the last link is to a Kristina sample page of july 28 .... or editing doesn't change dates ? Hey IC are you ok or just on holiday ?

BigBob
August 2, 2017 @ 5:45 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

It's the summer heat @R2. Everyone's sleep walking.

But some interesting shoots coming up. Maybe once autumn arrives, more of the usuals will return and Amy herself won't be distracted so much by concerts, comicons, and weddings. I wouldn't mind so much if she'd at least post the odd shot or two. Esp. if we'd see her in her hottest bikini, lol.

Rick2
August 2, 2017 @ 8:08 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

You may already have seen Amy  sans bikini :  www.onlytease.com/Models/A  She maybe one of the Amy models , like Kara Carter ...first model , now stylist... What ever happened to Amber ?

BigBob
August 2, 2017 @ 5:21 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

@R2 - It's exciting to think that Amy is in fact a former OAS model. The thought had occurred to me. Looking over your list of Amys, we can maybe weed out a couple of them but otherwise it's impossible to determine who is the Real Amy.

Amy Rose? Seems the right personality and that'd be so cool.

Amy Green or Amy J.? They are how I visualize our Amy (a blonde, dunno why) but it's sheer guessing.

So unless Amy drops some hints, we'll never know for sure.

IC
August 2, 2017 @ 7:19 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Now that's weird .... it says ( well now after this probably no more)  on the public chat that there is no update since 21 july .... but the last link is to a Kristina sample page of july 28 .... or editing doesn't change dates ? Hey IC are you ok or just on holiday ?

The way these forums work is that the last update refers to the date/time when someone posts a NEW post in a thread. It doesnt summarise when somone like myself edits and updates an old existing post (like the first one in this thread) where the date/time last edited is recorded in the post just edited, as opposed to then adding this to the last update date/time for the entire thread. Does this make sense ?

Anyhow, whilst I have been lurking about in background mode keeping a low profile I have been making edits/updates to existing old posts as can be seen in the first post of this thread.

Am I OK ?, no not really but thanks for asking. Am I on holiday ? I wish !!!

Now it would not be right or proper of me to expand upon things but suffice to say that I have had to contend with some very serious personal issues/circumstances in recent weeks/months that have taken up and continue to do so, a lot of my time. Just think major traumatic/stressful landmarks in a persons life and i've pretty much had them all arrive in a very short space of time !!!

I will continue to provide updates and news on here as and when I can or am able to.

Rick2
August 2, 2017 @ 11:52 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

@ BB : Amy Rose certainly not , she is new and was too explicit on other sites.

@ IC : Yes I suspected editing wouldn't change the date. Sorry to hear of your personal issues/curcumstances , but I get it . When life gives me lemons again , some things , yes like OAS , take a backseat .

stinky thumbs
No. of posts: 10
August 4, 2017 @ 3:01 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Who is the Minnie coming in September??

Rick2
August 4, 2017 @ 3:22 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

www.onlytease.com/Models/Minnie    That was hard to find ....

IC
August 4, 2017 @ 3:57 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

First post updated to reflect new weekly update  :-)

BigBob
August 4, 2017 @ 9:07 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Minnie's dress reminds me of the one worn by Venus (yes, that one) in the game HuniePop.

IC
August 7, 2017 @ 8:50 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

First post/list updated with links to recent shoot samples PLUS addition of Lola A to the shoot schedule for 14th August 2017 officially announced today on members forums.

Also, you may have noticed a few free shoot days/slots for August 2017 which may well get filled with a few more shoots when official announcements are made. I know via my own intel/network there are at least TWO more models that are booked to shoot in August that just havent been officially announced. Watch this space/thread for further updates !!!

BigBob
August 7, 2017 @ 10:46 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

^ We'll watch, don't worry. And there are a coupla faves who could stand to make a return, at leastt to AL.

Posts 91 to 120 of 275   Page  Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next page