OnlyAllSites Public Forums - Public General chat
Posts 511 to 540 of 734   Page  Previous page group Previous page 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 Next page
Thread Topic: Forthcoming Shoots 2017
Topic Originator:   IC
Post Date February 28, 2017 @ 10:37 PM

Rick2
No. of posts: 2291
Posted on: Public Forum
January 27, 2018 @ 12:43 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

@ IC : The Rae and Daniel clip is not on YT yet , so I can't see it . Another OAS model on TV ( Rae ) .

Rick2
February 10, 2018 @ 7:56 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Now here's something to think about in the weekend.  In the intro of Porchia's samples on mafworld www.mafworld.com/  , Mike writes : "Having been under the weather for a week or so, I was back in the studio today with Porchia Watson" . So which models were shot by another photographer (Jon?) , other than Steve , this week ?  Just from looking at the samples I would say : Honour May day 2 forums.onlytease.com/shoot-samples-for-honour-may-s-february-2018-shoot-day-2-2 , Siophan Graves forums.onlytease.com/shoot-samples-from-siobhan-grave-s-february-2018-shoot-2 and maybe Charley S forums.onlytease.com/shoot-samples-from-charley-s-s-february-2018-shoot-2  . Ok , I could be completely wrong again ...

And another one : We all know the very cute 2009 Bryoni-Kate video , giving a tour of the OAS house .  If they ever decide to do a new video like that , which (active) model would you like to see taking Bryoni's place ? Who is as cute and bubbly as BK ?

I'm thinking Rachel H (Suzi) , Rachelle Summers , Bethany M , Frankie B , SBC,  maybe even the twins Grace Fae & Rosa .

IC
No. of posts: 16771
Posted on: Only Tease
February 10, 2018 @ 9:29 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

You would need a model that is comfortable talking, has a sense of fun, and radiates happiness. Whilst Rosa/Grace Fae are good choices for me it would definitely have to be Lottii Rose

Lasted edited February 10, 2018 @ 9:38 AM. Edited 1 time
Rick2
February 10, 2018 @ 10:57 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

It's not easy to fill the shoes of Bryoni Kate. Lottii wouldn't be my first choice , but she could do it .    "You would need a model that is comfortable talking, has a sense of fun, and radiates happiness" . Well that leads me again to Rachel H , but I haven't heard her talk . SBC and Rosa are good with words , Frankie is not a talker on DBJ ( as "louise" ) , Bethany was fun in those bikini video's , and Rachelle , not sure .

IC
February 10, 2018 @ 11:07 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Gemma Jack (BK) was a one-off I agree and would be a hard act to follow but having watched SBC on cam many times it occurs to me that she would be perfect for such a project should OAS decide to re-instate some sort of podcast or video tour video. Stephanie is also very comfortable talking, has very good speaking voice (posh totty), is a beautiful soul with lovely personality and great sense of humour. Can be a little naughty too. Yep, I think go with 'Princess Stephanie BC'

Rick2
February 10, 2018 @ 11:23 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Yes , keeping an eye on your twitter , I know you're a big fan of SBC .   So going from the princess of Wales ( Bryoni) to princess Stephanie . I've seen some of her naughty video's and she's not lost for words , and with a clear accent , which Lottii doesn't have.

IC
February 13, 2018 @ 10:20 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Not much news or updates from me as the OT staff seem to be taking it in turns to have time off, Kara last week for a couple of days (Emma Rachael's shoots), Mike only just returned after his ilness, Amy/PDL either not at OT Towers this week so far or keeping their heads down. Helen G did shoot today as samples posted by Mike at MAFWorld

Have noticed something interesting happening with customs since beginning of January after I last posted some interesting analysis about all the content that has been shot (courtesy of shoot samples) broken down by the sites each gets allocated to but keeping my powder dry so to speak and remain in observation mode on this for time being.

Rick2
February 14, 2018 @ 12:27 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Haven't noticed much out of the ordinary with the customs from the new year . Since you "only tease"  us but "keeping your powder dry " , maybe Hanotaux noticed something , he's the master(ubator) in chief of customs. . I did notice Paul posting all the samples , but the weekly update seemed Amy's typical words.

Above the Helen G pics you mention on mafworld , it says :  "We shot more sets for seeral of out ‘Only’ sites'" .... can you translate this to English ?

Still no confirmation on which sets were not shot by Mike & Steve last week.

Rick2
February 14, 2018 @ 5:53 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Ok , shot in the dark so I could be wrong again. Untill this year , all customs , whether they were secretaries , opaques , leotards , non ordinary outfits ,... all got the Only-tease watermark and were only OT's . From this year customs go to all sites , I've seen customs going to  OO , OS and many on the new sites OSW & OC . But like I said I could be wrong .

Paul L
No. of posts: 11732
February 14, 2018 @ 8:58 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Rick2, totally correct in your observation, and I don't know why anyone thinks there is anything sinister in it. If a custom is a secretary it would probably get allocated to OS site etc. No other ulterior motive to it at all

Rick2
February 14, 2018 @ 9:18 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

^ IC is going to be pissed , I "cracked it"   I noticed it before but didn't think much of it , and then it got really clear with Hanotaux's "hidden" custom that was a OT-zip for him but is now on OSW.

I guess before when a member of  "only" 1 site  , requested a custom , OAS send the zip to him/her but then put it on OT for all.

BigBob
No. of posts: 1799
February 14, 2018 @ 4:04 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

The above talk makes me head spin when I'm not yet fully awake.

Hanotaux
No. of posts: 29438
February 14, 2018 @ 4:12 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

A lot of my customs have always been going on OO, OSW, OC, etc... due to the nature of them...:D 

Anyway, there will be something much more interesting with my customs coming very soon...(just wait and see)....

Lasted edited February 14, 2018 @ 4:14 PM. Edited 1 time
BigBob
February 14, 2018 @ 7:29 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

@BigH - Lemme guess. Dual space hoppers. You and @R2 will be giggling for a week!

Hanotaux
No. of posts: 29438
February 15, 2018 @ 3:01 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

^ LOL... Dual space hoppers would be great too !!!

Just wait and see though... don't want to give too much away, but some pretty interesting bodysuits will be forthcoming....  (Lots of fun colors).

Rick2
February 15, 2018 @ 3:36 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

^ I'm waiting for this kind of space hopper :

But that will be a very long wait ! Maybe for after they introduce Only-Leotards in 2058 .

About customs now going to the site they belong : People who are only OT members that like "special" customs like Hanotaux 's leotard hopping favorites , won't be able to get them anymore. So maybe there IS an ulterior motive : herding them to an OAS membership , where they can access all customs , no matter which sister site they are released on.

IC
February 15, 2018 @ 1:55 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

^ IC is going to be pissed , I "cracked it" 

Nope not at all mate. Quite the contrary in fact. I see the bigger picture ;-)

Rick2
February 15, 2018 @ 2:06 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Haha , teasing us again !    We'll be here when you finally reveal "the bigger picture" .

BigBob
February 15, 2018 @ 4:53 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

^^^ Just note the body language and look of pure joy on her face at the prospect of playing with her new hopper.

IC
February 16, 2018 @ 7:34 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

As an interim appendix I can reveal the following.

From 1st December 2017 - 16th February 2018 (todays date), there have so far been a total of 143 customs out of a grand total of 660 sets/videos shot for ALL sites

They breakdown like this

OT - 88 sets, 23 videos, total = 111

OTVIP - 7 sets, 1 video, total = 8

OO - 3 sets, total = 3

OS - 3 sets, 1 video, total = 4

OSS - 1 set, total = 1

OCO - 9 sets, 3 videos, total = 12

OSW - 4 sets, total = 4

Total Sets = 115 Videos = 28    Grand Total = 143 Customs

Customs started to be allocated to non-OT (sister sites) with effect from shoot samples posted on 9th January 2018.

Before that ALL customs were allocated to OT/OTVIP only.

LN & AL remain unaffected by customs but obviously get included in the overall number of sets/videos to provide summary of whole situation.

There have been 39 sets/videos shot for LN thus far, and 109 sets/videos shot for AL thus far, making a total of 145 sets/videos for these two sites.

Deduct this number from overall number of 660 means that there has been a total of 515 sets/videos shot to date for the OAS portfolio/series of sites.

This breaks down to 143 customs / 372 non-custom/standard.

OAS breakdown on non-custom/standard sets/videos

OT - 83 sets, 17 videos, total = 100

OTVIP - 11 sets, 5 videos, total = 16

OO - 38 sets, 8 videos, total = 46

OS - 55 sets, 11 videos , total = 66          

OSS - 55 sets, 14 videos, total = 69

OCO - 25 sets, 9 videos, total = 34

OSW - 34 sets, 7 videos, total = 41

Above analysis extracted from all shoot samples posted in relevant forums on both public/members areas of the forum and relates to a total of 74 model shoots completed in the timeframe specified at top of post.

Lasted edited February 17, 2018 @ 10:21 AM. Edited 3 times
Rick2
February 17, 2018 @ 12:37 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

^ Now if I only knew how to make a pie chart !

Rick2
February 17, 2018 @ 3:05 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Ok , I'll have a go : How do these numbers compare to last year , IC ?

I see a healthy amount of customs : 143 out of 515 , with a strong preference for picture sets over video's. About the right ratio between LN (3 updates/week), AL with daily updates and the Only sites with 5 to 7 a day . 39:109:515 . Probably still have some of the 3 year backlog of OCO & OSW. Maybe too few OO's ?

IC
February 17, 2018 @ 8:28 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

The content breakdown analysis I posted on the member forums on the 7th January 2018 revealed that the vast bulk of customs historically ended up on OT or (OTVIP - when model with customs was selected for VIP), and that the overall % of content for OT/OTVIP was approx 50% customs / 50% non-customs (in-house styled), whereas all remaining OAS sites, OO, OS, OSS, OCO, OSW were generally untouched or unaffected by custom allocations, as are LN & AL.

What now appears to be happening is that customs are starting to be identified as eligible sets/videos for ALL the OAS sites and being allocated/spread across them all.

This is a 'positive' change in internal policy which I applaud. Reason for keeping my powder dry was to observe if this was a temporary thing or a permanent change, but Paul has provided the answer in his response/reply/post above so I can see going forward from when this started just after I posted my analysis that this is to become a permanent change.

Why does this matter ?

Quite simply if you are only a member of OT then until now approx half of the content on that site (1st December 2016 - 30th November 2017 shoot samples) was being driven by the customeers. If you are a member of ALL the OAS sites this fact probably doesnt matter or is generally speaking not as obvious and therefore overlooked or disregarded by the majority in overall scheme of things. 

As it is normal for models to shoot 9 sets in a day the impact of customs varies greatly from shoot to shoot depending on which sites she shoots for, and this is especially true if LN and AL are included in the mix. If a model shoots 3 customs on a one day shoot and 4 customs on a two day shoot the percentage of customs also varies depending on the sites she shoots for. For instance, model A shoots for OT, OO, OSS on a single day and has to produce 9 sets then 3 customs equates to 33% of overall 9 set total if each site gets 3 sets each. Compare that with Model B who shoots for 2 days with 4 customs out of total of 18 sets (9 per day), the percentage drops to just under 25% of overall total of 18 sets.

In reality the balance of set allocation is not equal (to reflect the fact that OT releases 21 sets per week, OO, OS, OSS 7 sets per week, OCO/OSW 4 sets per week, LN 4 sets per week, AL 7 sets per week). To get an even spread of customs across all the OAS sites is quite tricky as the ratio between each is complicated, ie, 21-7-7-7-4-4 (LN/AL 4-7 excluded). Of course you can represent the ratio in percentage terms against the whole cake/pie to get precise breakdown or relationship each site has to each other.

As there are a total of 8 sites to cater for + (1 shoot per month for OTVIP) there are numerous shoot content configurations that are further dependant on which sites model has shot for before, or has low archive content for, or no content for, or how many days she has been booked to shoot for (1 or 2 days). This means that every post of shoot samples tends to differ in one way or another so far as where the 9 or 18 sets are going to be allocated, and further complicated by whether she has customs and how many of these she has.

As I originally said I just found it 'interesting' that something appeared to change from the 9th of January 2018 re customs and their allocation where the historical default WAS always OT/OTVIP with rare exceptions but now appears from that point to be taking steps to broaden out and allocate customs to all the sites.

The 'customeers' who pay for their customs enjoy a great deal of control as to the type of content/outfits that everyone is presented with so it is important that their preferences/influence don't suffocate the brand or saturate particular parts/elements of it, or skew things, eg, OT site.

It is not an easy task to keep everyone happy and OT Productions like all businesses always strives to find the right balance between the two types of members, ie, those that enjoy being members/customeers who provide additional revenue over and above those that don't do customs who only pay standard membership fees. Essentially there is a two tier membership where those with funds (customeers), enjoy privileges that have potential to impact those that do not.

Customeers also essentially become 'the stylist' for their customs and the actual stylist becomes a 'picker/advisor' (within certain guidelines of course), to assemble things. So styling/creativity is now split between traditional in-house and customeers. Prior to the custom feature being introduced in 2014 all sets/videos were created/styled in house by The Stylist. Now a large part of her job is taken up by admin/email with the customeers. 

All I have done is observe and looked at the evidence/facts as per the shoot samples that have been posted and summarised the 'data' so it can be reviewed by everyone to draw their own conclusions and consider their personal viewpoint. 

It is still early days for the new policy regarding where customs end up and over time we will have to wait and see if there is greater equity with how all the content is allocated for both customs and standard/in-house styled content, dependant on the ratio between each and every site in the OT Productions portfolio in terms of what it needs to support its quantity per day, per week, per month, per year requirements. This was always a complex thing to get right in the past and then made more complex once the new 'custom' feature started back in 2014, and also by the introduction of the two new OAS sites, OCO & OSW. There is or should be a lot of science going on in background/admin mode and I think basically the allocation process has had a bit of a tweak !!!

So, I never said anything 'sinister' or 'untoward' was going on, simply that I had noticed a change with interest and was keeping my powder dry to see how it would further unfold in time/coming months and in due course whether we would see a re-alignment along the way to smooth things out and make it more equitable. 

BigBob
February 17, 2018 @ 8:35 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

^ @IC - Phhht, even @R2 is left speechless.

(prolly not for long, mind you)

Rick2
February 18, 2018 @ 1:26 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

^ Yes a little speechless !

"The 'customeers' who pay for their customs enjoy a great deal of control  as to the type of content/outfits that everyone is presented with so it  is important that their preferences/influence don't suffocate the brand  or saturate particular parts/elements of it, or skew things, eg, OT  site.Most of the customs don't deviate too much from what the OAS stylist would have chosen , and don't stand out as such . It's like Hanotaux said , the small tweaks and nuances in outfits or poses are not that obvious for the "regular" members. OAS would do leotard sets , even if HT ( and others) didn't request them . Not sure if they would use  Skie's hiking boots .  So skewing/influencing  OT is not much of a risk , now with spreading the customs over all the sites , it's even less ... for OT . But if all the leotard customs go to OSW , well then we've gotten the site we always wanted : Only-leotards.com .  Thanks for your analysis IC .

Maybe they should introduce customs for LN , because from what I see , they still don't have models switch/change nylons like they used to do .

IC
February 18, 2018 @ 7:12 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Rick2
February 19, 2018 @ 12:06 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

^ Nice information table , IC ! What stands out most for me is the actual whole number of sets a year ,(incl AL, LN and the two "new" ones) : 3268 !!! 

Now take an average of 175 MB /set = +/- 570 GB a year !!

IC
February 19, 2018 @ 11:27 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

^ Yes and now it is clear to see why an OAS membership trumps a standard OT one where the total number of sets available for ALL the OAS sites is more than double the 1092 for just OT alone but the price for the OAS membership is NOT double the price !!!

https://www.onlyallsites.com/Join/Cash

Obviously there are other payment methods/deals available to the 'cash/cheque' options

When you see the 'actual' content numbers presented like above it puts everything into perspective although the downside is that it also makes OT Productions a juicy target for the pirates/criminals as well.

Lasted edited February 19, 2018 @ 11:33 AM. Edited 1 time
Rick2
February 19, 2018 @ 2:15 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

^ No , because of the sheer number of sets , pirates gave up ! There is still some leakage but that's just a dribble , but nothing like it used to be. I've said it before : OAL business plan is : drowning members in quality content so they have to come back and for longer periods , and with that , drowning the pirates too .     You're right , if you look at other sites , even membership fees for some models' own (limited) sites ,or their video's on OnlyFans and stuff,  OAS membership is serious value for money .... but I write this very small so Paul can't read it and doesn't get the idea of raising the fee !

BigBob
February 19, 2018 @ 4:49 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

So now we're getting Powerpoint graphics, lol.

Ok, what's interesting to me is, discounting the importance of customs, the "black sheep" of the OAS family, Art Lingerie, has actually received more content than even the flagship site, Only Tease. Of course, I know this could change and doesn't reflect which sites bring in the most subscription revenue, but one must assume that generally the content goes to the sites in order of their membership productivity. Mind you, I also know AL isn't the same concept as the other sites and so in a sense it's up against the rest of the family as a whole. Which to my calculation represents nearly 4x the volume of AL. Still, it shows AL must be profitable*.

* But it doesn't mean tattoos should be allowed in AL.  Just saying.

Posts 511 to 540 of 734   Page  Previous page group Previous page 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 Next page