OnlyAllSites Public Forums - Public General chat
Posts 391 to 420 of 794   Page  Previous page group Previous page 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 Next page Next page group
Thread Topic: Forthcoming Shoots 2017
Topic Originator:   IC
Post Date February 28, 2017 @ 10:37 PM

BigBob
No. of posts: 2098
Posted on: Public Forum
December 1, 2017 @ 4:41 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

^ Yeah, it's been awhile since we've enjoyed a "typical" OAS week. Even today, Amy dinna do the weekly update.

Rick2
No. of posts: 2675
December 2, 2017 @ 12:24 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

@ BB : Amy did do the update , it's her style of writing . But strangely the update got reposted sometime later by Paul. I didn't notice any change in the update though.

@ IC : Hehe , I've got the newcomers right for once . I'm not thrilled about the short hair though , but that's just me : helenstephens.co.uk/about-4/modeling-1/

Rick2
December 2, 2017 @ 2:13 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

@ BB : I hope she doesn't read it ^ . Let's just see first ,next week .

On a lighter note : December is here and we can vote for MOTY 2017 !!..... But Ben changed something ... I can't see the thumbnails of the models on the page : www.onlytease.com/Models/Model-of-the-Year , in both browsers !   What's up with that BEN . I can drop the blank thumbs in the 8 selections . Hey BB , can you see the thumbnails ?

IC2
No. of posts: 4
December 4, 2017 @ 6:51 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

When I tried to log on this morning I discovered I no longer have access to the OAS members kingdom so I regret to inform you guys I am no longer able to provide any news/updates from the 'other side' of the divide 

BigBob
December 4, 2017 @ 7:49 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

@IC2 - What's this all about? Subscription ended? Or, you're cut off? I wonder if Paul's OAS Women in Black visited you to shut you up good. @R2 will have something to say about this.

The Model of the Year page is gone. Replaced with the simple model directory page.

Strange goings-on at OAS right now. IC being censored. Models who cancel. Pages that don't display. Brooke going brunette. Hmmm.

BigBob
December 4, 2017 @ 8:24 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Just noticed two of my posts above have been deleted. So, we're expected to only applaud every model or say nothing. This is what happened when the Cyber Club morphed into Playboy Plus. Fans quickly abandoned it and it continues to go down the drain. Guess I now have less reason to visit this forum and repeat subscribing to Art Lingerie.

Rick2
December 5, 2017 @ 12:07 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

@ IC : That's very cryptic . Like BB says either your subscription ended , which you should be aware of , or there is a login mistake ... or it this a subtle way of telling us , you 've decided to end the FCS and your involvement with OAS ? That would be a major bummer . Look at the number of views ! It's such a handy tool .

@ BB , yes the MOTY voting page is gone . Ben is probably working on the error .

To be honest , your  posts may have just crossed the line Re the new model . Usually when Paul deletes a post , he sends you an email why .

No happy then .

Rick2
December 5, 2017 @ 6:24 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

@ BB : Changing your avatar , bud ? Closed for business ? A protest for your deleted posts ? Come on now , I hope you're not leaving us over this ? Paul has been VERY tolerant on this forum , look at all the offtopic political views we wrote on Suzi's (misused) sample page .... on the PUBLIC , open forum ...on a British site !  You know he has to protect the models against too negative comments , I get that . And IC potentially stopping his FCS and insiders gossip Luckily Hanotaux is posting more on the public site ...or it would be rather quiet here ...

Now when models are going to be rated in numbers as on other sites ( yes like Met-art) , that could hurt some feelings too ....

Still no voting on the sites for MOTY 2017 .... Last year it went without a glitch . Ben's on vacation ? Or maybe they pulled the public voting ....

Paul L
No. of posts: 11939
Posted on: Only Tease
December 5, 2017 @ 9:02 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

To clarify a few points

1) The public MotY vote (in the format it was appearing) was never meant to appear - the code was old, very old and did not work correctly on a lot of browsers (on mine none of the thumbnails appear) so it should never have been enabled - an error on our part - hence why it is now removed. I hope to get a different version for your votes up soon. 

2) IC has not been banned or terminated, I have checked his account and it all works ok so not really sure why he can't login

3) I did delete a couple of posts on this thread about a model - in my opinion they were unwarranted, and rude, a model may not be to a members taste, but some / many may like them. We try to get a variety of model styles on the site, but if you don't like one, fine to say "shes not for me" but not in the style this was said. Hence the deletion. And would do the same again if needed  

Now Happy early Christmas

Rick2
December 5, 2017 @ 9:14 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Thanks for the clarification Paul , but like I said ^^ , last year the poll with that ( very old ) code went without a glitch on my very , very old FireFox 19. Except for the thumbnails , it worked ok this year and looked the same as last years.  We'll keep a eye out for the new version.

IC
No. of posts: 17398
December 5, 2017 @ 11:37 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Playing catch up today but looks like Emma Rachael didnt make her shoot yesterday but OAS still plan to rebook/rearrange her for a later date sometime.

Have amended Cikita Day 1 samples on Public to include missing 9th set that was uploaded on the members magic kingdom shoot samples thread by PDL yesterday after initial thread was posted.

First post of this thread updated to reflect above.

In other news Kara is on holiday shooting for another client/site in Lanzarote this week with Harley but she will be back in the OAS studio/mansion on Friday. Her stylist duties are being covered by other OAS staff.

Real Bikini Girls‏ @realbikinigirlz 47m47 minutes ago

:-P

Rick2
December 5, 2017 @ 1:43 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

The girls seem to have a lot of fun . I wonder if Sarah is taking over as stylist .... because "other OAS staff" ... who , the cleaning lady ?  

IC
December 5, 2017 @ 2:23 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Quick heads up but it's just been announced that Rachel B (newcomer) didnt show this morning for her shoot. Decision yet to be made about rebook.

I wonder if everyone has jetted off to Lanzarote or warmer climates, but having said that it does occur to me that last December 2016 was also problematical with various cancellations/rearrangements of models as well, or maybe it was start of the new January 2017 ....... it was winter anyways !!!

Rick2
December 5, 2017 @ 3:05 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Must be the weather ?   Luckily reliable Czech Cikita showed up.  Did Laura H move or get a day job ? She used to be the go to model for replacements , or Jo E for a while ... but she's got a dayjob. And SBC is still waiting for a call or email to come to the house....

IC
December 5, 2017 @ 3:49 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Laura H is not immediately available at drop of a hat like she used to be due to other commitments. Jo E as you say works in a vetinary practice looking after animals, and SBC topped the shoot leaderboard in 2017 (along with Lauren Louise), both doing 8 days of shoots each, loads more than anyone else, so suspect she will not get a call for a little while.

Normally Kara would step in as late minute replacement for some shoots like she did last week but as we know she is away shooting abroad this week, so options for OAS are limited, more so when model cancels/no shows on day of planned shoot. More options are open to OAS bookers if the models give adequate notice in advance so they can rejig things or find another model who is available to cover.

Just seems that last week or so the OAS Bookers have been hit with a tidal wave of cancellations that have messed the shoot schedule up so much. Trouble is the models are not really helping OAS do things in a more structured way and I have already had a major rant about the state of the UK modelling industry over on the members magical kingdom forum last week.

I appreciate these things have and will always happen but I just sense a change in model attitude/behaviour and conduct in recent years that concerns me (not all models BTW).

OAS are very good/kind and considerate/empathetic to their models and show them a lot of respect and treat them well but I am not convinced this is always a reciprocal situation. Yes the weather is cold here in the UK but it's not snowing, it's not windy, it's not that bad but hey ho, who really knows what the hell is going on and has been for some time. 

Guess it just makes you appreciate those that do make their shoots as agreed even more than ever. It's disappointing that more don't make the effort or consider the impact their actions have on OAS but I guess that is the world we now live in. I was told this is evolution by other members but that doesnt mean it is necessarily any better and that due to the way models now conduct their business affairs via social media and such like that this is inevitable.

Last year/Xmas/New Year the models had to contend with numerous rail strikes and public transport issues (for those without cars) to make or not make their shoots for OAS. This year there are none of these external issues so the only transport problems would be to do with car breaking down on route to studio.

We will never know the 'true' reasons behind all the cancellations/rearrangements/postponements and therefore we can only speculate what the issues are. I am very sure that OAS Bookers are just as concerned or disappointed as much as we are.

I hope it all settles down quickly for the peace of mind of all. I am very sure neither Paul or Amy or Amber need the stress associated with it all.

" alt="" src="/images/smiley/msn/whatchutalkingabout_smile.gif" style="height:19px; width:19px" />

Rick2
December 6, 2017 @ 7:09 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

So I was right about Jo E guessing what she did with just one pic from her social media , but I hadn't noticed SBC & LL  topping the list with 8 shoot days this year .  The second time you mentioned "the members magical kingdom forum" , is that sarcasm , or is it really a "magical kingdom" there ?    I wish I could have read about the state of the UK modelling industry . You mention a change in attitude for some .... could it be that the 9 shoots a day for the same pay , is a step too far for some models ? I know of one who isn't that happy with it.

IC
December 6, 2017 @ 8:23 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

^ I did a complete review/audit of the last 12 months and posted such on the members forums. This included a breakdown for how many shoots took place by date/model, etc, number of sets produced, etc, etc, and yes SBC and LL topped the list for 2017 (1st Dec 2016 - 30th Nov 2017). You can yourself verify things by trawling back through the shoot samples for this period where you will see they both did 8 shoot days each (incl Art-Lingerie shoot days/samples)

The change in attitude within the UK modelling industry is not just limited to OAS but is a personal observation and generalisation. The fact you mentioned you know at least one model who is not happy shooting 9 sets instead of 8 for OAS says it all really, afterall model is paid to do a job for a set time period/number of sets. For me it's simple. Someone is offering to pay someone else for something. That someone else doesnt have to agree to it and can decline the shoot invitation and be out of pocket. But the rabbit hole goes way deeper than this and suffice to say there are a lot of flakey lightweights in my opinion. Fewer and fewer want to leave the warmth of their own homes, social media, mobiles, etc and travel to a traditional shoot (unless of course it is at a villa in Spain/Portugal/Greece, etc where they are always quick to jump on a plane), and this is just the thin end of the wedge.

Rick2
December 6, 2017 @ 8:49 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

More Tease@Home then , although the photographers might object.   Yes I checked SBC , 8 times, easy with your FCS on page 1 , I just let Firefox look and highlight her name.

Well I can understand them , for one , travelling becomes a drag and it seems they don't get travel expenses , then after years of 8 shoots , they have to do nine . I understand both POV's ( models and OAS) . But I guess like you say : the rabbit hole goes way deeper ... and I just see the entrance of the hole  

Were you talking about Chloe Toy who was recently in Portugal and cancelled OAS ? ftvgirls.com/update/chloe-1765.html  She's always been reliable , as far as I remember.

IC
December 6, 2017 @ 7:02 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Firstly it should be noted that OAS have been shooting 9 sets per day for 2 maybe 2 and half years now but shoot samples showing all 9 nine sets with samples for OCO and OSW have only really been posted on the forums in 2017. Before that shoot samples only showed 8 sets for OO, OO, OS, OSS, LN and AL (various cominations) and the odd one for either OCO or OSW was being squirreled away pending launch of the two new sites.

I don't want to specifically single out any individual model so I am not going to respond to speculation on any one OAS model.

However, the rabbit hole does go deep and my generalisations refer to the broader range of opportunities that models in this day and age are able to be tempted by and take advantage of. In days gone by the majority of work/gigs were tradtional shoot based, where the models had to travel to a photographer or studio to undertake work for variety of reasons, eg, for publication in newspapers/magazines, (lads mags/Page 3 etc), or for a product promotion/advertisement (corporate brands), or for music video. When a model decided to become a model she would have to put together a professional portfolio (funded by herself) and then go touting for representation by a model agency and keep her fingers crossed she would be taken on/accepted. 

Then came social media and the whole modelling industry changed dramatically.

Now a model can decide to become a model, post a self-shot (mobile phone camera) portfolio to a number of sites like Purpleport, Model Mayhem, create accounts on Twitter/Instagram/Facebook to market/promote her brand. They don't even have to leave their home/bedroom to do this. 

OK this all sounds good and natural evolution but the social media explosion ran side by side with other advances such as webcam, camming sites, chat lines, and a whole raft of other non-tradtional shoot opportunities where the models can choose to work in a multitude of genres across a massive broad spectrum of platforms. It all kind of comes down to economics, working conditions, and what an individual model is looking for, eg, to become a celebrity ?, to earn lots of money ?, to do the least amount of work or easiest work or most attractive work for the maximum renumeration.

There are webcam models who can earn £500 for 2-3 hours work, without leaving the comfort of their own home on camsites like MFC, Adultwork and raft of others.. There are models who choose to work for TV channels like Babestation furiously wiggling a mobile phone at the screen and enticing punters to part with their money and viewing the perv cams that are set up for exclusive access to see a LOT more than standard viewers. There are models producing self-made content, naughty videos and selling them on ManyVids and similar sites. There are models uploading images on OnlyFans or SnapChat and getting fans to subscribe and pay to see the content. There are shoots all year round in sunny exotic places that always trump a traditional shoot in the UK and easily lure UK models away on a plane anytime of the year but especially during our winter months. I could go on and on but basically it is the vast amount of choice that models have now that is seriously impacting the traditional shoots in UK studios. There are models that do ALL of the above and many of these are OAS models.

Then there are other considerations like travel expenses, accommodation, food & refreshments, the list goes on, which are all part and parcel of any modelling work and need to be factored in to whether something is considered worthwhile or not. Every photographer/client will have an upper limit as to what they can afford to pay a model and make it worth their while. However money is only one part of the equation and there are many other factors that play a part in a model deciding to accept or decline a shoot invitation, or indeed any other type of modelling scenario. Even when a model accepts a shoot booking there is no guarantee she wont then subsequently gazump the booking if something more attractive comes along which trumps the original one. 

Given how much time a lot of models spend on social media and related platforms it makes you wonder where any of them actually find the time to undertake traditional shoots and even when they are on a shoot they spend half of it on their mobile phones posting selfies, bts images, mini videos, gifs, etc to all their fans/admirers (to entice more and more subscribers to all their various income generating situations), which perpetuates the whole 'virtual' world that everybody now seems to be living in.

Anyhow just a few of my own personal thoughts and concerns but I think we are seeing the slow death of traditional shoots in the UK which are being strangulated by all the other opportunities the models now seem to be pursuing, and traditional shoots will all end up at studios/villas in warmer climates. Just my opinion.

Rick2
December 7, 2017 @ 12:38 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Wow IC , you are a good essay writer !  Thanks for writing this all . This is an eye opener for me and I'm sure a lot of others that read this . "Vast amount of choice" for the models to do , indeed !

A quote from Sophia on FCS page 3 , says some of it too : "At present I have a full schedule for the forseeable future (with webcam, shooting models for my content stores, video editing, customs and shooting locally, sometimes a little further away) and as such have no plans currently to return to OT, I'm actually really enjoying not having to drag my arse around the country"

Maybe the next Only house/studio should be in a warmer climate .... like the Americans do. Look at the Art-lingerie/Twistys shoots from 2010-2011, typically shot in Florida & California  and OAS trying to do the same with the Portugal villa.

Yes you're right , I should have realised that OAS was doing an extra shoot a day covertly for the new sites , and then it becomes clear that OC & OSW were practically no new investments ... that didn't pay off because there are no extra sites to become a member of or a raise in membership fees for OAS. ( only the models had to make an extra set / day).

Rick2
December 7, 2017 @ 2:52 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Hehe !! They got the new poll up on OT : www.onlytease.com/Models/Model-of-the-Year  . Now it is only on OT , not on the other sister sites ?...and you have to rate the model , yes on the public side/vote too .  I can't see futher than the first page , because you have to rate EVERY model , before you can go to the next page ...so I can't see whether you have to fill your email account at the end to confirm the ratings . Well you probably won't mis-use it by voting serveral times , because it means you have to rate around 170 models , each time !!   Correct me if I'm wrong.

170 models x av 30 sec/model to think and decide = 85 minutes to do the poll ....  Or does every time you rate one model , it gets send to the counter on the site ?

IC
December 8, 2017 @ 12:47 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

First post updated to reflect latest weekly update and other FCS announcements.

Rick2
December 11, 2017 @ 3:38 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

I did the Model of the year poll , pretty painless ... but no need for your email address .  So you can do the poll as often as you want ?    Or do they log your IP ?

Not a poll from OAS themselves but an other survey company : SurveyMonkey . Maybe this time we won't have to wait so long for the results.

BigBob
December 12, 2017 @ 2:02 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Repeated the poll and it seems to not require an e-mail, nor does it indicate it's logging addresses or anything.

10 - Abigail

10 - Bonnie

10 - Brook

10 - Brookie (11 unavailable)

10 - Charlotte V.

10 - Emma Jones

10 - Frankie

10 - Sophia Blake

10 - Stacey P.

Rick2
December 12, 2017 @ 4:12 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Hey BigBob , you're back !   Rumour has it Paul send some "Women in Black" to beat some sence into you . ( they have a lot of experience with snowflake models throwing a hissy fit) .

Just be greatful they didn't send nanny Frankie , or things could have turned ugly.

So what rating did you give the others ?   .... And we can vote as often as we want ?? That might skew the results.

What did you do during your "time-out" , naughty boy in the corner ? Build your new computer ?

BigBob
December 12, 2017 @ 4:50 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

@R2 - Not a peep from Kommissar Paul but Brookie and I would've kept his goonettes at bay. Just visited here earlier for any news about the MoTY results and saw how slow things were despite your best efforts to keep folks engaged.

It appears there's no limiit to how often one can do the poll but prolly it'll all average out anyways. If I remember anything from 3rd year statistics, it's that the larger the sample size, the more accurate and less prone to tampering are the results. Not that the world need concern itself about the MoTY outcome, what with NK and US nukes about to fly. Party like it's MCMLXXXIV all over again.

So now I'll have to look under my bed and in the closet to ensure Frankie and her favorite carving knife aren't here on assignment from the OAS home office for fixing wrongthink.

Rick2
December 12, 2017 @ 5:55 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Things are slow , because of models cancelling ... and OAS already in End of Year slowdown , like last year. Fewer samples ... later posted , but some of Maria's is already up on mafworld . ( yes apparently Mike woke up since his last posting of Stella Cox at the end of november) . No Tess from the weekend shoot and no space hopper or we would have heard of Hanotaux by now.  I hope the bad weather in the UK won't keep others from coming .  From 23 dec on , things will slow even more ! OAS goes in hybernation and the forum too.

Well the Only-people did not reveal how many voted on the public side , so voting more than once could influence the outcome , when only a 100 bothered to vote . If it is maybe a thousand or more , then it would average out . It certainly is much easier to vote , because cramming the best models of this year , the best new models of the year and the best come-back models into 8 spaces is not easy. ( no nukes dude , they are not that stupid).

"wrongthink" ... well it's about the models . All in all , if you see the AL sample page , she's ok. Like nearly always : hair style is very important , and it's longer than on her site and blond , so no damage done . ( but watch out for Frankie though !)

BigBob
December 12, 2017 @ 4:54 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

^ All true, but I wasn't joking that if they're gonna start making it a habit of bringing in new models of her type, I'll not be opening my wallet for more AL subscriptions.

Although I was referring to how slow this forum had become, the general year end slowdown at OAS is a chance to rest up for new shooting with enthusiasm come January. And looking at FCS, the girls are already booking up quickly.

IC
December 13, 2017 @ 9:00 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

First post updated with links to latests shoot samples for models that have been able make their respective shoots. Not much else to report apart from fact that newcomer Rae Reid's agency confirmed that she isn't available to shoot this Friday so her shoot slot has been taken over by 2017 newcomer Tayla for another shoot.

Rick2
December 14, 2017 @ 12:27 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

You forgot to mention Tess , IC . Only 8 sets for 2 days . Power cuts , snow at the studio ?  What happened to shooting outside in the snow , like they used to do ?

Posts 391 to 420 of 794   Page  Previous page group Previous page 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 Next page Next page group