OnlyAllSites Public Forums - Public General chat
Posts 361 to 390 of 734   Page  Previous page group Previous page 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 Next page Next page group
Thread Topic: Forthcoming Shoots 2017
Topic Originator:   IC
Post Date February 28, 2017 @ 10:37 PM

Rick2
No. of posts: 2291
Posted on: Public Forum
November 19, 2017 @ 1:34 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

^^ Insider information ? Maybe , but should that really be such a secret ... 10 ( or 20, because there are so many models) most downloaded models in the last 15 years ? It's a British site so financially it's all above board , so what would the point be to keep it secretive ?

Rick2
November 19, 2017 @ 1:35 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

^^ Insider information ? Maybe , but should that really be such a secret ... 10 ( or 20, because there are so many models) most downloaded models in the last 15 years ? It's a British site so financially it's all above board , so what would the point be to keep it secretive ?

Rick2
November 19, 2017 @ 1:38 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

^^ Oops ! Sorry for the double post , I didn't see that we've gone to the next page >> thought that the reply wasn't sent.

Hanotaux
No. of posts: 29438
Posted on: Only Tease
November 19, 2017 @ 6:30 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Thanks Paul for the info... hopefully you can at least find a spot for cute Lydia Jane !!...

Definitely understand though that it's not going to be possible to shoot every single model as frequently as we'd all like, and sometimes not all girls will be able to make it and stay "on the radar" because there is so much talent these days.  Especially these days, it seems like there are so many good models that it's hard to get them all in as much as we'd like, plus shoot new girls and keep everyone very "regular."

Rick2
November 19, 2017 @ 3:06 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

And all the years reading here , I got the impression that booking models is tough, and finding new talent even more , like IC says ^^^. But reading Paul and Hanotaux's post , the difficulty is that there are just too many models wanting to shoot at OAS , and they have to turn them down ... and some good ones not returning after their debut because of it ( I'm thinking Elilith , Elle Q,...).

Hey IC , what's the use then of the models request topic ,forums.onlytease.com/model-requests-rebooks/CurrentPage/1  , when every day , OAS gets a few emails from models that want to come, and they have already a large pool to choose from? Asking for rebooks seems kind of pointless too.

Paul L
No. of posts: 11732
November 20, 2017 @ 9:48 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Rick2, we do listen to member requests, and the use of the requests gives us indications (along with lots of other data we have) about the most popular models etc. Also at times models don't want to do more shoots (or turn us down for a first request) - for example Ellie Q you mentioned we would love to have back but she did not want to shoot again. And there are many reasons why models don't want to shoot or do another shoot, ranging from not to their style, not photoshopped, jealous boyfriend, the site is too popular (because we have a good following there is more chance the images will get stolen and shared - so the back to the jealous boyfriend seeing them again!). 

IC
No. of posts: 16771
November 20, 2017 @ 8:30 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

There were two FCS announcements today as follows.

Firstly Lola Brown has told OAS she will not be returning to shoot anymore for the brand.

Secondly her scheduled shoot slot on Wednesday 29th November 2017 has now been covered/replaced by another recent newcomer Courtney C

First post has been updated to reflect these and also links to shoot samples for Kristina and Joceline today.

Rick2
November 21, 2017 @ 11:37 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

@ Paul : You'd think new models would know in advance what the site is like , so they know the style and that there is no photoshopping ( except for the prestige shoots ) , and yes there are leaks ... But good to hear that the site is ( too) popular . Jealous boyfriends ... Jeeze !

@ IC : Lola Brown seems to be one of those one time models , sad because she is nice . Now if you go to her OT page : www.onlytease.com/Models/Lola-Brown  Look at that comment : “ Model of the month? Thats a very slow month. ” .... huh ... WTH ?  It must be my English again , but really , that comment on her model's page ?  And Courtney C ... third try .

IC
November 21, 2017 @ 12:25 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

I just saw what is written on her model profile (Lola Brown), “ Beautiful girl but just boring. These are rough drafts - she's not ready for the sites. Not even close. ” and if she has ever seen that one comment on it then it is no wonder she has decided to cancel her shoot for OAS.

I am actually mortified by what was said about her and even more mortified that it is being displayed in such a public way for ALL to see, including Lola.

Some things like that can be very hurtful to a model/person and I think OAS needs to rethink that aspect of the model profile because with nearly 900 of them you can bet there are others with similar negative comments on them as well. 

I think there is sometimes an assumption that the models dont really care about the data/info on their model profiles and what is being displayed and if it is actually factually correct or not but they are the most important element without whom nothing else would be possible so when subjective/opinion data is then mixed in with REAL data it better be positive to at least minimise potential backlash from the model(s), or implications/consequences further down the line. I think OAS needs to quickly review its Trip Advisor style of workings here with the model profiles and introduce something more positive and respectful. Some things should just not be made so public !!!

As for Courtney C in fairness to her she did show at her first debut shoot but unfortunately fell ill during it and then PDL tried to organise her to step in at very short notice last week to cover for another model that decided at last minute to cancel her respective debut shoot but for whatever reason this didnt materialise so OAS have now rebooked her to come back next week with customs offered this time, to finally complete her debut. 

Dont confuse Courtney C with other Courtney's that have previously mucked OAS about like Courtney H, etc.

Lasted edited November 21, 2017 @ 4:43 PM. Edited 2 times
eep_opp2000
No. of posts: 12
November 22, 2017 @ 2:30 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Any Charley S planned for 2018?   She gets hotter by the day.

Rick2
November 22, 2017 @ 2:45 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

^^ Yes you are very right , IC. OAS is reading this , because the stupid comment is gone now , but I don't get how those comments get there in the first place.  I've mentioned before , that some comments on the models pages are weird and rude . I think especially new models , the non-professional ones do read their profile page and probably the sample forum, but not the experienced pro's .

"Courtney coming back next week with customs offered this time"  ... does that matter for the model ? From a "direct source" , I understand that customs shoots are financially the same as regular shoots for the model.

IC
November 22, 2017 @ 7:45 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Forgot to mention yesterday that HARLEY has now been added to shoot schedule for Tuesday 28th November 2017 (next week), where she replaces Natalie W who herself has been rearranged for a later shoot date. Harley shares studio with Sarah James. First post updated to reflect this.

As for customs this makes no difference to the models from a financial POV as she is expected to produce 9 pieces of content at every shoot she does and gets remunerated for that accordingly. The customs are basically offered to 'members' where the customeers essentially do the stylists job by instructing her (within certain guidelines of course), how they want the model to be attired when she shoots. 

IC
November 24, 2017 @ 6:39 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

First post updated to reflect latest weekly update and other minor updates.

Yesterday I rumbled that OAS were up to something for today's shoot when I saw a tweet from Rosie W saying she was looking forward to shooting for OAS today and it wasnt included on last weeks weekly update or indeed this weeks posted early this morning. We all speculated that maybe OAS were doing a duo shoot with Kay & Rosie or just a suprise solo shoot with Rosie but of course as you NOW know this was a surprise GROUP shoot that took place caught us all off guard.

We all thought OAS had done the annual group shoot back in October 2017 and that was it for the year but kudos to OAS for coming up with this nice BONUS surprise featuring a real stellar line up of models that have all contributed vastly to all the sites over the years.

So Paul (PDL), if you are reading this mate I take my hat off to you and thank you for this lovely bonus surprise. Rosie nearly let the cat out of the bag but as it turned out only partially so you did it again and managed to distract us all away from what was REALLY going on aided and abetted by Amy and other OAS staff. Love it !!!!

BigBob
No. of posts: 1799
November 24, 2017 @ 8:17 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

@IC, are you saying Rosie was tasked with providing a diversion so today's group shot posts would be a surprise? If so, it means Paul et al really do dabble in intrigue as it relates to info released to the fans.

Rick2
November 25, 2017 @ 9:33 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

IC is keeping an eye on all the models' tweets then and Rosie dropped a cue .

While looking for Hanotaux's next customs on your FCS for Jan 2018 , IC , I see Georgi S ... At first I thought it was one of the other Georgie's but Georgi S is a comeback model from 2011 ! www.onlytease.com/Models/Georgi-S 

IC
November 26, 2017 @ 5:52 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

^ I might be following the OAS models on twitter ;-)

As for Georgi S you are absolutely right that her return in January 2018 (if she turns up) will indeed be yet another major comeback shoot for the sites. Interesting that it is also a two day shoot so either she is shooting content for all the OAS sites incl the two new ones OCO and OSW, or maybe also LN/AL. Guess time will tell !!!

You will probably have noticed BTW that I have added January 2018 shoots/bookings to tail end of first post.

Rick2
November 27, 2017 @ 12:04 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Yes , I noticed and I'm very glad you did .   The FCS makes it so easy to look up model's shoots and see the new bookings . Just thought you'd start a new topic for it , because of those 2 ( BB & R2 ) often going off topic , on the now 13 pages !

BigBob
November 27, 2017 @ 5:10 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Methinks "those 2" (heh) are slowly encouraging @IC to continue his efforts for the next OAS season.

(No need for other member to worry, "those 2" will find topics to clutter up a new FCS too..There's more to life than only nekkid girls. Hmmm, dunno about that.)

Rick2
November 27, 2017 @ 11:24 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

^  

IC
November 28, 2017 @ 6:23 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

First post updated to take account of new FCS announcements made today re 3 newcomers in January 2018, ie, Jenny BKourtneyNatalie B, also long overdue return of Bebe and new booking for Courtney C. Last two both offered with customs. Finally links to latest shoot samples for Sarah James and Harley also applied. :-)

BigBob
November 28, 2017 @ 9:11 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Wow, nice going, @IC. And I see Dec. is pretty much booked up. Just notice Jan. is already coming along.

Rick2
November 29, 2017 @ 12:58 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Hehe ! Bebe coming back ..... unless she's not well like Stacey M .     And Victoria S seems hard to pin down.

Hey IC ,did the OAS people (Paul) give a reason for the 6 model surprise shoot of Nov 24 ?    Now if they do another 3 model shoot , we can photoshop them together to make a 15 model shoot for the 15th aniversary.

IC
November 29, 2017 @ 8:02 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

OK, so today newbie Courtney C contacted OAS first thing this morning to announce she couldn't make her shoot today and to also announce she no longer wished to work for the brand. So this shoot was cancelled as is the one she was recently booked for as follow up in January 2018. Fortunately Plan B was invoked and Kara Carter the stylist very kindly stepped in at short notice to save the day.

Lauren Chelsea has now been added to next year shoots on 8th February 2018. First post updated to reflect all known updates as of todays date.

cable
No. of posts: 203
November 30, 2017 @ 8:09 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

@IC Your Sarah James link for 11.27.17 shoot (Day 1) asks for username & password.

IC
November 30, 2017 @ 9:08 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

^ Link fixed :-)

cable
No. of posts: 203
December 1, 2017 @ 12:14 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

@IC Thanks and Thanks for all your work here.

Rick2
December 1, 2017 @ 3:32 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Wow IC , a lot of changes to do after Amy/Paul's weekly update . Can't believe they didn't know Czech cutie Cikita was coming ... it's not like she lives next door , or does she ? And Stacey M pulled through ! Adele Taylor finally coming back and Gibby on Friday .  I hope the weather doesn't get too bad ... I like Sophia Smith to make it , and for 2 days , not like last year , only 1day.  And sexy Tess ... but shoot days unknown....

IC
December 1, 2017 @ 4:01 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

^ Yes indeed and is going to take me a while pick through it all so please bear with me !!! :D

BigBob
December 1, 2017 @ 4:19 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Already pushing into February, huh. And I guess there was no way you weren't gonna continue with FCS @IC.

IC
December 1, 2017 @ 4:27 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

OK, think I have navigated my way through it all and deciphered the latest weekly update as best I can. Emma Rachael is shooting on Monday and not Tuesday as weekly update infers. Cikita is a late replacement for Alexa who as we know had advanced her shoot some time ago so this one basically got shelved. Looking forward to seeing the two newcomers next week (providing they turn up of course). 

As for the links you posted for the newcomers yep that's them.

Obviously as indicated all subject to change but after this week just gone I am praying for OAS and the team there that there are no more dramas and everyone scheduled to shoot turns up and does their job. Would be great to get to next Friday with a full house so to speak.

Have a good weekend

:D

Posts 361 to 390 of 734   Page  Previous page group Previous page 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 Next page Next page group