OnlyAllSites Public Forums - Public General chat
Posts 331 to 360 of 734   Page  Previous page group Previous page 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 Next page Next page group
Thread Topic: Forthcoming Shoots 2017
Topic Originator:   IC
Post Date February 28, 2017 @ 10:37 PM

Rick2
No. of posts: 2291
Posted on: Public Forum
November 10, 2017 @ 12:27 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

^^ What if you change your avatar to a white square only a few pixels big ? That would be so small to be noticed .

cable
No. of posts: 203
November 10, 2017 @ 1:23 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

@Rick2  Here is a thread (4th comment down) I posted in http://forums.onlytease.com/shoot-samples-for-emma-glover-may-2015-2

No name shows up anymore, hence no credit in post count.

Rick2
November 10, 2017 @ 1:46 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

@ cable : Yes after a while names and No of posts disappear ( and some member's names stay ?) . It's annoying if you want to read something posted a while ago.  Haven't heard an explanation from Ben yet . But your post count will still be the same. Why are you worried about it ? It's not that you get a bonus if you have a large post count.  It is completely irrelevant , but maybe not for you. 

BigBob
No. of posts: 1799
November 10, 2017 @ 5:32 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

It's just that post counts are interesting, a simple pleasre to note one's ongoing contribution to the community.

Rick2
November 16, 2017 @ 4:30 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Thanks for the update , IC. What no comment for us ? Alexis Mae cancelled . Now I'm not sure that I picked the right model purpleport.com/portfolio/alexismae/

And still no news about 23 & 24 Nov . We'll know tomorrow.

BigBob
November 16, 2017 @ 6:09 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

How odd that the rest of that week, and beyond, is posted but not those two days. It's like the names are being kept under wraps. Unless @Amy was unable to get anyone booked for those days. If so, a short week for everyone. But it seems unlike, that. Either @IC is being kept quiet by the OAS Women in Black, or there's just no one due in for those days.

Rick2
November 16, 2017 @ 6:30 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

^^ Yes , I think IC is being kept quiet , for the last surprises of this year. ( Although there are still a lot of days with only 1 model . This could mean more holidays for the photographers ...or again surprise models that haven't confirmed yet) . Can't imagine that out of a 150 active models , they can't book anyone. ( or OAS has so much content that they can afford a slow month , 1/2 of Dec and 1/2 of January).

I know of one model that sits by the phone waiting for a call , to be on the 6 models shoot ... SBC ... but that shoot happened a month too soon and poor (NOTY) Stephanie Bonham Carter wasn't among them . Sorry SBC ! forums.onlytease.com/shoot-samples-for-stephanie-bonham-carters-october-2017-shoot-day-2-2

IC
No. of posts: 16771
Posted on: Only Tease
November 16, 2017 @ 11:36 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

You will note that when the FCS announcements were originally made for November 2017 that there were a number of models that I wasn't able to ascertain an exact shoot date for (for reasons too complicated to explain here), and that included KAY. You will also note that she still appears on my list as a model not associated with any actual dates BUT given her history as normally doing two day shoots in the past I think it is a fair assumption now to believe she will be shooting on 23rd/24th November 2017 but of course like you I was waiting for confirmation of this in tomorrows weekly update from Amy/Amber.

Today there has been one additional model added to the FCS for November in the shape of Stacey M who shoots on 27th November 2017.

Whether there will be any more additions or twists and turns before the month is out is anybodies guess.

Rick2
November 16, 2017 @ 11:57 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

^^  Stacey M , IC ? Wow , I thought she stopped modelling . www.onlytease.com/Models/Stacey-M . Last time at the OAS house must have been 2014.

IC
November 16, 2017 @ 2:29 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Yes providing Stacey M makes her scheduled shoot this is indeed yet another major comeback from a model that last shot for OAS in February 2014. 

2017 is not only OT's 15th anniversary but has become the year of comebacks.

Just for fun how many others can you name that have made a comeback during 2017 who had not shot for some considerable time (more than one year before they returned) ?

Lasted edited November 16, 2017 @ 2:37 PM. Edited 1 time
Rick2
November 16, 2017 @ 3:31 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Oh man ! 15 years ! >> where is the 15 models shoot ?  

I wouldn't call 2017 the year of the comebacks , 2016 had some really remarkable : Sophie W , Scarlot Rose ,Stephanie E, Natasha Anastasia , Brook Logan, Syren Sexton, Samatha Bentley and Becky Dee .

This year , from the top of my head : Layla G, Tony/Aimee, Eliska, Stevie , Dominika, Becca and now Stacey M.  Yes there are more for both years , but I considder comebacks only for models that came back after more than 2 to 3 years. Too many take pauses of 1 year or slightly more ( baby break !).

BigBob
November 16, 2017 @ 3:56 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Phhht, Syren Sexton. Now, that name seems ancient. I remember her going back to when I discovered AL. Dunno just how many years ago that was, but Brooke was a platinum blonde w/much makeup. As for Fake Brook, see, to me, she seems relatively new. But being shown that she goes back quite aways and looked different has learned me otherwise, haha. Of course, to true OAS nerds like you guys it's all just part of the big picture. From a more casual hobbyist's POV, it's exciting to consider the vast sea of babes who've been in and out of OAS for 15 years.

IC
November 16, 2017 @ 3:57 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

This year , from the top of my head : Layla G, Tony/Aimee, Eliska, Stevie , Dominika, Becca and now Stacey M.  Yes there are more for both years , but I considder comebacks only for models that came back after more than 2 to 3 years. Too many take pauses of 1 year or slightly more ( baby break !).

2017 also saw comebacks from

Asha Evans, Rachel May, Katie Lou, Kim B, Amy Green, Georgie, Minnie as well as a few (baby break returnees) like Kay, Saffron

BigBob
November 16, 2017 @ 4:29 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Makes me wonder if Charlotte V. will be considered a comeback, since she used to be fairly reliable but seems to have since dropped off the OAS radar. Not necessarily for baby break purposes, since she's already done that at least once, but just because she wants to return or OAS wants her back.

Rick2
November 17, 2017 @ 12:44 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

@ BB : The vast sea of babes : I think we are close to or even passed the 1000 incl AL and the ones that don't show up on the models pages.

@ IC : Yes I forgot Kim B ( 4 years) & Georgie ( 4 years) . The others did come back but only near my borderline of 2 years ( and of some them had announced they stopped) : Asha Evans , ok just 2 years , Rachel May, just less than 2 years , Katie Lou doesn't come up in a search nor on your first FCS page , Amy Green , just over 2 years, Minnie shot in Feb 2016 so 1,5 years , Saffron less than 2 years .

Now Kay , I suspected that she had become a mom , but Saffron is a surprise. Funny enough they did a duo shoot : forums.onlytease.com/-258

Some were on my "christmas list" of last year forums.onlytease.com/read_thread.cfm/ForumID/16/ThreadID/1616822/Thread/37576 , like Stevie , Stacey M , Rachel May , Saffron .

IC
November 17, 2017 @ 11:44 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Katie Lou ? Oh yeah forgot to update page 1 with the model name change that took place when she returned. Was called Kirstie P

Now do you remember her ? 

Rick2
November 17, 2017 @ 12:10 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

^^ Yes , now I remember . The name change was the reason for not finding her , except on the models tab on the Only-sites. She's definitely a comeback model : from 2012 >> 5 years. Both 2016 & 2017 were good years for the comeback models.

IC
November 17, 2017 @ 1:54 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

OK while i'm waiting for the latest weekly update to be posted by Amy/Amber just thought I would quickly let you know that PDL has posted a new batch of shoots/models on the members FCS forums for January 2018. The following models have now been scheduled to shoot in January 2018

3rd - Brook A, 4/5th - Christie Jenna (2), 11th - Dolly, 8th - Emily J, 8th/9th - Georgi S (2), 22nd/23rd - Grace Fae (2), 5th - Jess,

15th/16th - Lauren Louise (2), 29th/30th - Lottii Rose (2), 18th - Lycia, 26th - Michelle Moist, Natalie W (2), 10th - Rachelle,

22nd/23rd - Rosa (2), 19th - Saffron, 10th -Tillie, Victoria S (2), 17th - Yasmin Grace

Those in red are basically rearranged shoots from previous ones they were unable to attend in 2017. Those with (2) are two day shoots. Not entirely sure if Rachelle/Tillie are 2 day shoots or not but both are booked in studio same day, ie, 10th Jan 2018. Also dont have actual shoot dates for Natalie W or Victoria S but both are two day shoots. So 18 different models have thus far been booked for Jan 2018 as of todays date.

Rick2
November 17, 2017 @ 2:36 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Yasmin Grayce finally coming back . Not showing up on Rachelle's calendar yet , she's going on holiday in the French Alps from the 26 th of January.. www.rachellesummers.com/calendar/4574788113 

Hey IC , we imagine Amy/Paul phoning/emailing around for bookings , but many still are at an agency , (some are of course independent) . Don't agencies call the OAS bookers ? Especially for new models and foreign ones , when they know their "client" is in the UK and near Kent area ...

BigBob
November 17, 2017 @ 4:49 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

^ Actually, that's an interesting question. Do agencies go after OAS? It's possible, but we get the impression Amy et al do most or all bookings on their own. If so, that means OAS prefers to control which girls "get into" the family and ensure shooting opportunities are evenly distributed.

IC
November 17, 2017 @ 5:13 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

First post updated to reflect latest weekly update and recent FCS announcements/changes, etc :-)

IC
November 17, 2017 @ 7:19 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

See if you can get your heads round this latest graphic

Click on image for larger version.

Additional KEY :

model * scheduled to shoot again in December 2017

model ** scheduled to shoot again in January 2018

model *** content has now been removed from the site(s) at request of model

Secondary (nn) in top labels for each column summarise the total number of newcomers that I originally requested/suggested/recommended to OAS.

As things stand at present there are 39 newcomers that are eligible for NOTY 2017 contest.

Sorry but dont believe there is a PUBLIC vote version for NOTY 2017 just the standard MOTY 2017 ones.

Lasted edited November 17, 2017 @ 7:22 PM. Edited 1 time
BigBob
November 17, 2017 @ 8:50 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

@IC, you are very good at this.

(But I'm fussing to get Star Wars Starfighter fully functional on my PC.)

Rick2
November 18, 2017 @ 12:01 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

@ IC : Thanks for the updated graphic ....Ok , now you shed more light on your cryptic comments on Daisy Roses sample page:  forums.onlytease.com/shoot-samples-from-daisy-rose-s-november-2017-shoot-2  .... you suggested about half of the new models each year !!   Impressive ! What are the OAS bookers going to do , if you decide to throw in the towel ?    .... And that brings me back to model agencies "pimping" their clients to get them on certain websites , that's their job >> to get gigs for their models.

In a couple of weeks Ben will dust off his nice graphics to choose MOTY 2017 . I just wish there were more than 8 boxes to fill in. It will be a difficult choice .

IC
November 18, 2017 @ 2:32 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

I always try wherever possible to suggest/request models that are NOT represented by agencies where OAS can have opportunity to deal with them on a direct one to one basis as I am aware that more and more models, especially these days, prefer to look after their own brand/bookings/business affairs rather than let a 3rd party do this for them.

Social media and modern ways of communication and marketing/promotion makes it much easier for many models to manage things for themselves while agencies will always have a 'preferred list' of models they exclusively represent that get majority of the most lucrative work for, but who also often have clients like OAS where they can channel brand new models to get experience for them. 

Scouting and booking models is quite a complex activity and while I may from time to time play a small part in identifying potential newbies/models for the OAS brand it is all down to the OAS Bookers to translate these suggestions/requests into tangible bookings/shoots. I have probably made in excess of 1000 model requests/suggestions over the years and been lucky and fortunate to see approx 200-250 of these come to fruition with firm/actual debut shoots for the OAS brand. Quite a few are often booked and then muck OAS about and either dont show or change their mind to shoot for OAS at the last minute !!!!

Agencies should in theory be in a position to provide an instant replacement whenever one of their models is unable to make a shoot she has been booked for but in reality this isnt necessarily the case so the protection of solely using agencies for all models is flawed and I don't believe OAS put all their eggs in the one basket and source their lovely ladies from a wide range of sources.

None of this is an exact science and as Amy/Amber always say in their 'weekly updates' shoots are all subject to change as a disclaimer for events outside their control where scheduled/planned bookings/shoots end up having to be changed/amended/rearranged for a multitude of reasons. Majority of the time this is due to model no shows, late minute cancellations/postponements, sometimes illness, travel issues, blah, blah, blah.

Anyhow, you get the picture. The OAS Bookers do a remarkable job despite all the difficulties and do their best to ensure a constant flow of models through the doors at the studio/mansion to service the on-going new content required each and every week, from a mixture of established OAS models and newcomers to help offset the model cycle that sees their initial arrival and later on their retirement when they decide to move onto pastures new.

As a disclaimer I have to say these are 'my thoughts/observations' on the subject. OAS themselves may have a completely different stance/viewpoint.

Rick2
November 18, 2017 @ 3:33 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

As I glance over your graphic , I see that all the models you suggested are Brits , where do you find all these potential models .... and what's in it for you , besides enjoying their work on the sites ?     

1000 model requests/suggestions !!      Not counting the no shows , why , do you think, are so many NOT selected by OAS ?

What about the Eastern euro's , are they all represented through agencies ? If not , a booking like Kristina on Monday & Tuesday, happens how ? OAS contacting her or Kristina contacting OAS to let them know she will be in the UK at a certain time ?

Paul L
No. of posts: 11732
November 18, 2017 @ 4:31 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

To reply to some points here, we get a few emails a day from models wanting to shoot with us. We cannot physically shoot all requests/suggestions, because even if they were all amazing, we need a mix of new blood and existing favourites (we work each month where possible to about 2/3rd existing models and 1/3 new models), and we could not manage to shoot everyone. 

So at times we have to be brutal and either say no to new models, or not rebook a model after her first shoot (think about it we would have uproar if we couldn't find time to regularly shoot the sites most popular girls like Stacey P, Kay etc - so we cannot do a second shoot for every new model that comes through the door). 

As for the Eastern Europeans, we have shot with most of them for a very long time, and they all know each other, so again, when one of the Czech models flies over to shoot with us (which is why they almost always do 2 days as they come just to shoot with us so it makes financial sense for them to do 2 days) they will often suggest another model friend to accompany them on the trip. We do work with an agent occasionally in Prague - but 90% of the models we book directly from there. 

Hope this info helps

Ta Paul

BigBob
November 18, 2017 @ 5:22 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

@Paul, what you say pretty much adds up to what we see. Thanks for the update.

Rick2
November 19, 2017 @ 12:07 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Yes that answers some of the questions , thanks Paul & IC. You mention "most popular girls like Stacey P, Kay etc" .... is there a list of say like 10 most popular still active models , as in most downloaded ? Or a historical list , like : which of the near 1000 OAS-AL-LN models have been DL'ed the most since the sites began . Yes there are the MOTY's , but does that really reflect the number of DL's ,and these don't include models that haven't had a set out in years.

Since OAS did nothing special this year for their 15th anniversary , why not dazzle us with some numbers/stats from 15 years of OnlyTease ?

BigBob
November 19, 2017 @ 1:06 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

I'd be most surprised if OAS doesn't track which girls are most downloaded. On the other hand, that's true insider information that I understand would never be revealed to members. Strictly on a need-to-know basis. Prolly even Mr. Insider himelf (@IC) wouldn't be privy to such data. But, man, those figures would be priceless to both hobbyists and OAS nerds alike.

Posts 331 to 360 of 734   Page  Previous page group Previous page 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 Next page Next page group