OnlyAllSites Public Forums - Public General chat
Posts 301 to 330 of 734   Page  Previous page group Previous page 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 Next page Next page group
Thread Topic: Forthcoming Shoots 2017
Topic Originator:   IC
Post Date February 28, 2017 @ 10:37 PM

BigBob
No. of posts: 1799
Posted on: Public Forum
November 1, 2017 @ 2:25 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

@R2 - Yeah, I was unsure about the cut hem but it does appear to be hacked. So it's wrecked. Given the budget OAS must have, a costume found at Walmart can't be a big concern esp. given the rather cool results. Looking around, it was an Alice in Wonderland outfit.

Rick2
No. of posts: 2291
November 1, 2017 @ 2:44 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

From Alice in Wonderland to Frankie in murderland , Kara Carter sure is creative !

BigBob
November 1, 2017 @ 4:04 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

"Frankie in Murderland." Heh.

Rick2
November 2, 2017 @ 11:47 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

I think I know who Frankie murdered ! .... IC !   No posts since the 27th and no update here since 30th . If he doesn't update his FCS today , we'll know for sure !

BigBob
November 3, 2017 @ 4:37 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

@R2 - If so, I'd be double bummed. @IC's a cool dude. And I like Frankie.

Rick2
November 4, 2017 @ 2:59 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Ah ! Good ... you're still alive , IC . Thanks for the update .  ( Are you ill again ?)

BigBob
November 4, 2017 @ 3:27 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Yeah, @IC updated the FCS chart (incl. Brooke) but hasn't bothered to drop by here to say Hi. Prolly too busy concerning himself with OAS Stuff.

BigBob
November 7, 2017 @ 4:20 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Guess this spells the beginning of the end of Intel's fabled "Intel HD Graphics." If this and other illustrations are reasonably accurate, it's gonna result in a freakishly large and shaped "APU." APU is AMD's term for a CPU + GPU. Intel never used a specific term for this, but is now gonna use AMD's term.

Rick2
November 8, 2017 @ 12:21 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Yes I saw the YT video yesterday . It can be good , but I don't see putting a GPU + its memory together with the CPU in 1 package compete with big graphic cards that consume a lot of power >> HEAT ! Just in the ultra thin laptops , it could be better than Intel's own solition.

Now back to the FCS . Next week's 15-16 and 23-24 Nov slots still open and IC not posting/updating here ?      Which surprises are they keeping from us? ... and maybe some pressure on IC to not reveal it ? ( yes Paul , that is a conspiracy theory ! )

BigBob
November 8, 2017 @ 3:40 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

I think every now and then Paul sends the OAS Women in Black to @IC to remind him to stay in line.

But, hey, that's just me.

Rick2
November 8, 2017 @ 4:38 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

^^^ You mean Amy & Amber dressed in black ?   He should be so lucky !

I wonder if IC is going to do the FCS for 2018 too . It is so helpfull for us outside , look at the views : 25.663 ! But I'm sure the OAS people may frown on IC for giving the FCS secrets away.

BigBob
November 8, 2017 @ 5:40 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

@R2 - I suppose it's a matter of @IC wanting to bother. He was enthusiastic about it most of this year but lately has seemed reluctant to continue beyond simply updating the list. So, we'll see. I'm positive he either knows what not to say here, or his sources of info keep his knowledge limited to what's acceptable for public posting. The FCSs takes a lotta effort, so he might withdraw from doing it. If so, we'll all have to go back to being genuinely surprised when fave girls show up in the samples. And on that, if @IC stops FCSs, we'll need to rely all the more on our girl Amy etc. keeping us informed. Esp. the AL topic, its updates being rather inconsistent.

Rick2
November 8, 2017 @ 6:08 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Maybe interest in the site is waning, or just for the forum . Some of the few other posters are pretty quiet too ... crash , stranger ,skie... Although views of the sites is slighty up according to easycounter.

In 2 days we'll know for sure who's coming 15 & 16th of November. I'm sure there is already an 2018 FCS on the inside.

And from next month there's the voting !!

IC
No. of posts: 16771
Posted on: Only Tease
November 8, 2017 @ 12:26 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Interim mid-week update applied to first post.

As of today and curent time there is only one model scheduled to shoot in 2018, ie, Victoria S (rearranged shoot as annotated in first post) for 2 days on 15th/16th Jan 2018.

I am sure in due course other announcements re shoots in 2018 will be made by the OAS Bookers.

Also note there are three models in November 2017 who have not been allocated to a date slot as I didnt/dont have that info to hand, ie, KAY and newcomers HONOUR MAY & ALEXIS MAE (added to FCS today by Amy/OAS Bookers).

Lasted edited November 8, 2017 @ 1:04 PM. Edited 1 time
BigBob
November 8, 2017 @ 4:40 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

@R2 - I doubt the to the public Forum here is necessarily lower. No reason why all of a sudden that would happen unless there was some significant change to OAS (like becoming a bikini site, or including explicit models). But as you say, other, semi-repeat, members post infrequently. I'd suggest it's just the natural ebb-and-flow. Kinda like, you (R2) are as obsessed an OAS fan as they come, I'm a hobbyist, esp. the AL Dept., and others like Crash, Skie, and Cable drop by when they feel like it. Let's also note that while only a few of us bother to set up an account and look in daily, there must be plenty of guys who keep tabs on the public Forum w/o an account for the sake of news regarding which girls are coming up. I can't see this forum being kept running all this time just for the few of us who often post here.

cable
No. of posts: 203
November 8, 2017 @ 8:48 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

@BigBob  That's a nice picture of Frankie B.

BigBob
November 8, 2017 @ 9:17 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

@cable - She's always so cute. I made that portrait a coupla months back and posted it the OAS portrait cards topic. Look for more there.

Rick2
November 9, 2017 @ 12:28 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

@ BB : I should have said interest to post might be waning a bit , but not the views for the samples & updates, which is the forum's primary purpose.  A bikini site however would be a lot more interesting than OnlySportsWear . I'm not that obsessed or I would be a semi permanent member and request customs .

Due to the holidays , OAS loses 7 working days . Since only Wednesdays have 1 photographer , I see a posible 21 open slots 'till Dec 22rd. Honour May will definitely do AL (= 2 days) , Alexis Mae ... maybe 2 days , Kay doesn't do AL but has lots of customs (= 2 days) = max 6 slots.

If they only have Victoria S for 2 days in January , the first weeks of the new year may be harder to book .

BigBob
November 9, 2017 @ 12:54 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

@R2 - You're too modest. Your attention to every detail OAS does makes you the #1 threat here in the wild. They know they wouldn't get anything past you and so are quite careful to not let anything slip by. As to posting, just today @crash and new guy @jimy posted. And things should pick up during the next several weeks.

Rick2
November 9, 2017 @ 2:19 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

The halloween Frankie as a custom slipped me by .

BigBob
November 9, 2017 @ 3:05 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

^ That admission ruins my worldview. At least you have over a hundred more posts than me, so there's that. Why don't you use an avatar?

Rick2
November 9, 2017 @ 3:21 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

@BB : I didn't know the number of posts was important . I never look at that . ( well sometimes when a new name posts , I look to see if it's a "new" poster or a member that posts here on the public forum).      I don't use an avatar because I wouldn't know what to choose , and it kind of defines you. But it's nice to know that you look a lot like your favorite model  .   Another reason is that without an avatar , I can keep the posting space limited in size.

BigBob
November 9, 2017 @ 4:57 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

^ Actually, I do that w/post totals, too, to see how active a guy has been here. But as for the totals, it means nothing. Back in the old PB Cyber Club forum, some members took it too seriously. One in particular, who developed a reputation, got past half a million thanks in no small part to his basically spamming pix of favorite PB girls (by which "favorite" pretty much meant every new one, lol). Ugh.

Nice to see @IC has woken up and seems to be posting w/enthusiasm again.

For an avatar, why not a nice shot of your favorite OAS babe? An avatar is a tribute, too, not just to be a member's own likeness. (although in some shoots, her eyes appear quite similar looking to mine)

Rick2
November 9, 2017 @ 6:16 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

IC has more posts than Paul ... but he's posting since the StoneAge  

I have so many favorites , it too hard to choose.      I have to clean up my tribute to them ...with tissues. Yes I know ... way to much information

IC
No. of posts: 16771
Posted on: Only Tease
November 9, 2017 @ 1:44 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Interesting to see you have clocked and noticed my recent lack of activity/enthusiasm for all things OAS related which without boring you is due to various personal issues and lack of inspiration/motivation.

I am doing a lot of soul searching at present (as I have been here since 2004) and therefore currently weighing up and contemplating my future options.

Having said that, on a more upbeat vibe, please note I have updated the first post in this thread to reflect news and updates provided in the latest weekly update from Amy today.

cable
November 9, 2017 @ 1:48 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

RE: Post Totals. I actually should have more that what I currently have BTW.  I'd say more......but I'll save that for another time.

RE: Avatar.  Can you have an avatar & decide later to delete it and not replace it (IE have nothing like I have now)?

Rick2
November 9, 2017 @ 2:50 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

@ IC : Of course we have noticed your absence and it seems ( reading your post ^^) you might be experiencing health problems again ? You're not boring us , we are here for you. "Weighing up and contemplating my future options"....sounds like you're thinking of stepping away from this part of your life ? We've seen your pics ( with the models ) and as you get older different priorities come along .

@ cable : I get it , you had a different poster name before ? Me too . (Rick had problems so I made it Rick2 , with different email address). But like I said before , post numbers are not important. BB just pointed it out today , otherwise I wouldn't have noticed mine. I've seen avatars change , so going back to nothing should be ok.

cable
November 9, 2017 @ 3:25 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

@Rick2  Same username.  I'll try and dig up (good luck) and old thread I posted in to show.

Rick2
November 9, 2017 @ 3:43 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

^^^Older threads don't show usernames anymore

BigBob
November 9, 2017 @ 5:20 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

@cable - AFAIK you cannot delete the avatar to reset it to "nothing." Although you can swap it anytime for anything, like a white square if necessary. But certainly you can endlessly change to whoever is your fave girl at the time. Or, you could use one that's already made for you in this topic.

Having an avatar also helps everyone locate one's posts for reference purposes.

Posts 301 to 330 of 734   Page  Previous page group Previous page 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 Next page Next page group