Posts 1 to 18 of 18   
Thread Topic: Contenders for NOTY 2018 - Newcomers
Topic Originator:   IC
Post Date January 20, 2018 @ 1:24 PM

IC
No. of posts: 16771
Posted on: Only Tease
January 20, 2018 @ 1:24 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

This thread provides details of all the Newcomers that have completed debut shoots for OAS for the period from 1st December 2017 - 30th November 2018

It also shows the models have made their debut's for Art-Lingerie as well although I know these don't count toward the annual NOTY 2018 contest.

DECEMBER 2017 DEBUT SHOOTS:

HELEN STEPHENS     Art-Lingerie

LILI V          Dec 17 (1)     Dec 17 (2)

LILI V          Art-Lingerie

HELEN G     Art-Lingerie

JANUARY 2018 DEBUT SHOOTS:

GEORGI S          Art-Lingerie

JENNY B          Jan 18

NATALIE B          Jan 18

ZOEY KING          Jan 18     March 18

GRACE FAE          Art-Lingerie

ROSA          Art-Lingerie

LOTTII ROSE          Art-Lingerie

FEBRUARY 2018 DEBUT SHOOTS:

SERA WILLIAMS        Feb 18     April 18

MARCH 2018 DEBUT SHOOTS:

ELSA ROYCE             March 18

MIA F             March 18

APRIL 2018 DEBUT SHOOTS:

AMY S             April 18     April 18 (2)

CHLOE FRENCH     April 18     (Also shot debut for Art-Lingerie at same time)

MAY 2018 DEBUT SHOOTS:

REBECCA LEAH     Art-Lingerie

LUCY AVA     May 18

Total OAS (NOTY 2018) newcomers to date = 10

Total Art-Lingerie (2018) newcomers to date = 9

Lasted edited May 11, 2018 @ 5:53 PM. Edited 15 times
BigBob
No. of posts: 1799
Posted on: Public Forum
January 20, 2018 @ 7:24 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Handy. Because when you and @R2 etc. start off about newcomers and contenders 'n' stuff, it quickly gets over my head.

IC
January 24, 2018 @ 8:12 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

First post updated with newcomer Zoey King

IC
January 26, 2018 @ 4:22 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

First post updated to show debut shoots for Art-Lingerie

Rick2
No. of posts: 2291
January 26, 2018 @ 4:37 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

^ Ah ! You noticed Rosa & Grace Fae 's debut at Art-lingerie ! Amy must have forgotten that in her update while they made sure we noticed Helen G taking a walk on the "wild side" . Although a debut for AL is not really important for the NOTY poll on ... the Only-sites.

IC
January 30, 2018 @ 11:44 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

As I am not a member of either Art-Lingerie and Layered Nylons (standalone sites) but obviously a member of the OAS sites I realise that some of my analysis tends to err toward what I know as opposed to what I dont. However, I fully appreciate that OT Productions creates content and manages a portfolio of sites where the models are essentially sourced and shot in same studio/location for ALL the sites, and this includes AL & LN so it makes sense to incorporate these into my analysis (especially as I do maintain records/data extracted from ALL shoot samples they produce and post).

You have probably noticed yourselves that there have been quite a number of shoots for Art-Lingerie from both established and new models in recent weeks/months and indeed this practice seems to be continuing with Lottii Rose, Jenni P and Dolly this week (according to weekly update), so it is interesting for me how this impacts the bigger picture in terms of the overall content now being produced, and more importantly, how it all breaks down across ALL the sites in the OT Productions portfolio.

I know that 'other' members don't understand why I seem so OCD/pedantic with not only collecting data in first place but also the subsequent analysis/charts I produce, but I have always been interested in 'data' that enables me to see what is really going on. I see the 'bigger' picture and how things are evolving, and much quicker than others who are all so self-absorbed in their own worlds and areas of interest. I seldom comment about their interests (each to their own), but I am often 'singled out' for mine. 

I have already noticed some interesting things happening when I look at the shoot content breakdown analysis for 2018 (so far), but have decided to keep my gunpowder dry and keep my own council on this for now. 

Rick2
January 30, 2018 @ 2:35 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Hehe , didn't know you weren't an AL or LN member Should take advantage of  the offers on mafworld then .  Funny you mention Jenni P and then Amy in her update : "Jenni P will be shooting for OnlyTeaser, Only-Secretaries, OnlySilkandSatin, Art-Lingerie and Only-Costumes" ... if she is not mistaken , what sometimes happens ... I see that AL is losening its grip on "natural" girls , which means no tattoo's ( Helen G , Lauren Louise , Honour May , to name a few) , and no "enhancements" (Jenni) .   So yes the dividing line between AL & OT is fading further ,  except no clothes to start off with and no pantyhose on AL  . Like I joked before , they could rename Art-lingerie :  Only-Stockings and be a part of the OT family.   I have no problem with the bluring of that line , others may have .

You can see further than us out here on the open forum , (open meaning the public side as well as open minded and appreciative of your analysis and charts) , so I don't see the bigger picture yet . It seems pretty much business as usual , except the AL losening ^ . 

IC
January 30, 2018 @ 3:02 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

^ Remember we had this conversation and in due course I will reveal more about what I have noticed (Art-Lingerie to one side), re the OAS sites in particular. 

Rick2
January 30, 2018 @ 3:14 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

^ Ok then !   Not really sure why you posted your 11:44 post ^^^ here , as AL doesn't have a NoTY . Or is that about to change at the end of 2018 ? But I get it : "in due course"

Rick2
January 31, 2018 @ 12:26 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Ah ! Amy punked us again , Jenni didn't do AL as written in her weekly update... Now I don't mind , I rather have Jenni in 130 pics with PH on  . The tattoo remark on AL still stands though . 

Paul L
No. of posts: 11732
January 31, 2018 @ 8:57 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

To clarify the policy from day one for AL has always been limited tattoos (if we said no tattoos we would have no models to shoot!!) and natural breasts only. Hence why Jenni no longer shoots for AL since her boob job. This has always been the case and always will be the case. 

Rick2
January 31, 2018 @ 9:18 AM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

The rule of "limited tattoos" has been broken , not that I mind (too much) . The misunderstanding about Jenni doing AL is on Amy . I didn't want to point it out when she posted it , because you guys then edit it out , and leave me with egg on my face .  BTW there are still active models on AL with no tattoo's .

IC
February 15, 2018 @ 12:54 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

First post updated to include Art-Lingerie debut's for Helen Stephens and Helen G back in December 2017 that I previously overlooked.

List should now be complete, accurate and up to date as of today's date. No new newcomers yet in February 2018 thus far.

IC
February 28, 2018 @ 12:14 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

SERA WILLIAMS added to first post list :-)

Lasted edited March 18, 2018 @ 1:35 PM. Edited 2 times
IC
March 18, 2018 @ 1:37 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Newcomer ELSA ROYCE added to first post/list :-)

IC
March 21, 2018 @ 2:14 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Newcomer MIA D added to first post/list :-)

BigBob
No. of posts: 1799
March 21, 2018 @ 3:35 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Still the early going but so far I'm signing up for Sera.

IC
May 6, 2018 @ 7:30 PM Login  |  Register   |   Print   |   Top

Quick minor update to first post/list to add Rebecca Leah to list of Art-Lingerie debuts ;-)

Posts 1 to 18 of 18